Not open for further replies.

Servant991

Warrior of Christ
Apr 7, 2004
Westminster, Colorado
✟314.00
Faith
Christian
Heavenly father, please watch over Matt. Keep him near to you and help him overcome whatever it may be that troubles him. Let him see your amazing grace at work Lord, and strengthen his faith in you. Or if he doesn't know you Father, let this experience help him to open his eyes. Thank you father, I pray this in the name of Your son, my savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Upvote 0

altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Servant991 said:
Heavenly father, please watch over Matt. Keep him near to you and help him overcome whatever it may be that troubles him. Let him see your amazing grace at work Lord, and strengthen his faith in you. Or if he doesn't know you Father, let this experience help him to open his eyes. Thank you father, I pray this in the name of Your son, my savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

I am standing in agreement with this prayer, in Jesus Name - amen

Upvote 0

Fawkes

It's All Good
May 4, 2004
Renton, WA
✟179.00
Faith
Catholic
Servant991 said:
Amen!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.