angel82

May 17, 2005
Ontario Canada
✟15,345.00
Faith
Christian
Jesusfan4ever said:
My prayers continue :prayer:
:prayer: My prayers also,and thank you for leading us in the direction of comunication with so many that have found a subject that is too often not talked about, bless these servants with health, wisdom and understanding in Jesus name :amen:

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

growingupinhim said:
prayed for all to have a sound mind!

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

angel82 said:
:prayer: My prayers also,and thank you for leading us in the direction of comunication with so many that have found a subject that is too often not talked about, bless these servants with health, wisdom and understanding in Jesus name :amen:

with my brothers and sisters in Christ. Amen!:groupray:

Reactions: Jesusfan4ever
Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

the Lord lift up and encourage those who need help with mental illnesses Lord. Lead and guide them to people that can help them look toward You and away from the cares of this world Lord. Your burden and yoke is light, let them see that Lord.

Help them to see that all sickness and disease can be left at the cross and that that is what Jesus died for and that they do not need to carry burdens that are too heavy for them Lord. Give them the courage and the strength and the where with all to give all their cares over to You Lord.

Heal them and make them whole again.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Upvote 0

mnsunshine1

Jun 6, 2005
Minnesota
✟330.00
Faith
Christian
I extend my prayer to woman at the well.

I pray for their peace and their immediate response in faith to the guidance of the holy spirit. I pray that their hearts heal and pray that their bodies come into line with the word of God. God, you are the unfailing, unlimited source of their supply. Thank You in Jesus name, AMEN

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord heal those that are mentally ill, heal their hearts and souls. As well as seek help and medication. And also the help of family and Christian friends and their church and pastor. Help them to lean on you most of all for comfort and support. Amen!

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

JPPT1974 said:
Lord heal those that are mentally ill, heal their hearts and souls. As well as seek help and medication. And also the help of family and Christian friends and their church and pastor. Help them to lean on you most of all for comfort and support. Amen!

In agreement with JPPT again Lord. She is an awesome prayer warrior and I thank You for her and her heart. We lift these people up to You Lord and ask for Your divine guidance in their lives and for You to set them free from their afflictions In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

lift up those with mental illnesses to You Lord. Surround them with Your perfect love and peace Father. Be with them and guide them to You, our Shepherd. Let them know Your voice and not the evil one's voice.

Let them know wholeness and completeness in You Lord. Let them not be carried away by the darkness of the world we are in. Keep their eyes fixed on You and give them the strength, wisdom, and resiliance to keep plugging away towards the goal - the perfect goal of eternal life with You.

In Jesus Name,
Amen:groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
W

woman.at.the.well

Im-revived said:
Lord, my prayers go out to those with Mental Health Problems, I ask you'll take the stigma away from it, and you'll help each person who suffers.

Im-revived:pray:

Jesusfan4ever said:
My prayers continue for all :prayer:

and just ask that You lead and guide those who suffer with mental illnesses to Your perfect light, Your perfect life, and Your perfect soundness of mind!

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
woman.at.the.well said:
lift up those with mental illnesses to You Lord. Surround them with Your perfect love and peace Father. Be with them and guide them to You, our Shepherd. Let them know Your voice and not the evil one's voice.

Let them know wholeness and completeness in You Lord. Let them not be carried away by the darkness of the world we are in. Keep their eyes fixed on You and give them the strength, wisdom, and resiliance to keep plugging away towards the goal - the perfect goal of eternal life with You.

In Jesus Name,
Amen:groupray:

Lord help those with mental illness surrounded by love and help them hear your voice in their hearts and souls. Give them over to you and help them not be tempted by Satan. Give them wisdom, strength, and understanding. Amen!

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

HEdiedforyou said:
thanks for all the prayers i suffer from major depression and a anxiety disorder.

JPPT1974 said:
Lord help those with mental illness surrounded by love and help them hear your voice in their hearts and souls. Give them over to you and help them not be tempted by Satan. Give them wisdom, strength, and understanding. Amen!

Jesusfan4ever said:
My prayers continue for everyone with a mental illness :prayer:

Who is in heaven,
Hallowed is Your Name.
Your kingdom come, Your will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Deliver us from evil and the evil one.
For Yours is the kingdom, the glory, and the power.
FOREVER!!!

Into Your hands I give those who have mental illnesses Lord. Please be with them, hear our cries for them on this thread, and answer our prayers Lord. We are all Your children and deserver the right to live holy complete lives in and with You Lord. Let it be so!

In Jesus Name,
Amen.:groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TreeHugger

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
✟7,698.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Please help hayden with her mental illness, help her to be freed from her cage, and not to be teased at school, help her to understand the world around her, to know hers and others boundaries and how to act around others, help her physiotherapy to work and for her to get better please God, please help her however you can, set your healing hands on her and glorify her in heaven for her strength and strong will. watch over her and help her to have a good and promising future, with a good job and possibilities she would never have dreamed of, please God, help her! :prayer:
:amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.