• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Please pray for my struggle with sexual impurity

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Leevo, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Leevo

Leevo Well-Known Member

+279
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    This is a hard topic to post about...

I have had trouble the last few days keeping pure. I had thought I could feel God guiding me and making me stronger after yesterday's relapse but I relapsed again tonight and it has hit me hard. I am having serious doubts about my salvation and feel almost abandoned by God. Please pray that I might find God's love and mercy in this struggle.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. jacksknight

jacksknight Active Member

+161
    Christian
    Married
    Prayers on the way! God is with you, don't let one thing make you feel like you have to start all over again. That's a lie from the devil. God is with you always!

3. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+5,941
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Father I pray blessings on this request and spiritual help from on high to help with this problem in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

4. byhisgrace7

byhisgrace7 Member

+83
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I'm praying for you. I have struggled with that a lot myself in the past. Keep praying and remember that God loves you even in the midst of the struggle.

5. chapmic

chapmic Follower of Jesus Supporter

+439
    Non-Denom
    Married
    God will not abandon you, ask forgiveness and he will forgive you. Forgive yourself also, today is a new day filled with blessings. I pray that the Holy Spirit strengthens you when you are tempted again, may you be free from this in Jesus name! God bless!

6. Krissy Cakes

Krissy Cakes Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,521
    Christian
    Married
    Prayers are being lifted above. :prayer:

7. hypostatic

hypostatic Senior Veteran Supporter

+646
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Praying.

8. look4hope

look4hope Love.Fellowship.Joy Supporter

+1,344
    Lutheran
    Private
    Keep that mind positive and remember that no one is perfect.

Prayers!

9. Leevo

Leevo Well-Known Member

+279
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Thank you all for your prayers and support!