✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi there,

Please pray for my sister. :prayer: Michele is having surgery tomorrow (Friday AM) to remove a mass from her ovary.

Please pray for God's will to be done in all this and that she come out of the surgery well.

Thanks everyone! :hug: :hug:
Lord Jesus please help this sister. Bless her and heal her in Jesus Name AMen

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord,

Bless this one asking for intercession on her sister behalf. Lord, we pray that the surgery go well, and all removed that needs be removed, and no further complications.

Help her Lord as she undergoes surgery; give her strength to help with any fears, and hold her dear to you Lord, I pray she sense your presence.

Oh Lord, help the family who are worried Lord, and give them your peace and hold them close as well.

I pray for a quick recovery, Lord careful doctors and wonderful staff to help Michelle thru this process.

In Jesus name I pray.
Amen.

Upvote 0

Miracle Storm

Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2005
✟74,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father God, we know that Michele is in your loving hands. I ask Father that you would bring her comfort right now, that your presence would fill the room she's in right now and that you would give her peace, the peace that only you can give, the peace that passes all understanding.
Father I pray that during Michele's surgurey tomorrow that you would guide the surgeions hands and that all that needs to be removed would be.
Lord I pray that this would take away any pain, any discomfort, any symptoms that have arose from this mass on her ovary.
Father I also pray that any any further tests would wipe away any fears she has had.
I pray for the comfort of her family and that they know you are near.
Place your arms around her tonight Lord and give her courage.
In Jesus' name I pray.
thank you Lord. Amen.

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,

Please pray for my sister. :prayer: Michele is having surgery tomorrow (Friday AM) to remove a mass from her ovary.

Please pray for God's will to be done in all this and that she come out of the surgery well.

Thanks everyone! :hug: :hug:
Have faith, sweetie :hug::hug::hug:

By His stripes, she's healed :hug:

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
ABBA I lift up Michele to you and ask that you heal her and give protection to her eggs and ovaries as she has this surgery tomorrow, let her feel you presence going in and coming out ,and bless the Dr.s hands as they work on removing what ever shouldnt be there

May she have your shalom thru the whole time and recover completely in shalom afterwards
In Yeshua's name :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Dear Heavenly Father: May your hand be on the surgeon's hands showing him what to do. May you inspire the surgeon with the eys to see, the knowledge to understand and know exactly what to do. May you have all the surgury team to be on top of their game. May you bring swift healing to Michele and the knowledge on the nutrition she needs to that this does not come back. This we ask in Yeshua's name. Amein

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Most Gracious Heavenly Father, I come to you at this time to ask a blessing on my sister, Michele. You alone know her suffering, you know her faith, you know her family and support system. Bless her with strength and healing and bless her family with courage and strength, I pray. They are in your hands, Lord, and need you for support. Hold them in your hands and keep them. I also raise the medical team to you for guidance and wisdom. In all things, may Thy will be done, and all to your glory! In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift this sister up to You. I ask that all go well and that You give the doctors skills beyond their natural abilities. I pray that You be in complete control, that You give her comfort and peace. Please be with the family LORD, surround all with Your presence. Thank You LORD for Your constant presence with us, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

josuabrown

Jul 7, 2006
Arkansas
✟15,460.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
God, I lift up my sister in Christ. I ask You to be with her while she is going through this surgery. I ask for Your hands to be on the hands of the doctors. I ask for complete recovery and full healing. Dad, if possible, heal her before the surgery. Strengthen her with Your Holy Spirit, physically as well as spiritually. I know You hear and answer the prayers of Your sons and daughters. Thank You God. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Tangeloper

Happy New Year!
Jul 29, 2007
Wisconsin
✟27,120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for your sister Michele... Also praying for God to watch over her surgeon and other caregivers, that He will give them wisdom during the surgery, and afterwards so that she will heal completely and quickly! Praying as well for you, and the other members of your family and your sister's friends -- praying for the Lord to grant you comfort, and peace in the place of worry!

Upvote 0