May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Praying for YOUR complete healing and restoration of YOUR Marriage...:prayer::angel:

That YOUR marriage will be reunited with Our Loving and Sweetest Father God..:angel:

:clap::clap::clap: 'For when two or more are gathered in my name, I AM with YOU!' :clap::clap::clap:

AMEN!
:amen::angel:

Upvote 0

Faithful23

Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2011
✟22,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Faithful23 said:
Thank you all for your prayers. I know that they are helping my marriage. I was under so much stress at one point th

Sorry hit send by mistake. I was going to say that I was under so much stress that I started breaking out with acne all over my body and face and a few people at work says that my hair looks a lot thinner and asked what happened. I just use work as an excuse as I haven't told anyone what's going on. My family has too many of their own problems so I refuse to burden them with mine. That's why I am so blessed to have found this site and people that are willing to pray for someone they don't know. I see little changes in my husband and I think he has completely broken up with his mistress now. He is trying to get closer to me now and we pray and read our bibles together every day. I am happy but numb at the same time (don't know if that makes sense). I have been hurt and angry and tired and now when it looks like I am getting what I prayed for, I think I should be a lot happier. I guess I am afraid to trust him so now I pray that I will start to feel all the joy and happiness again so we can move on.

Upvote 0

Krissakitty

Transsexual Wonder Girl
May 28, 2011
Kansas, USA
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sorry hit send by mistake. I was going to say that I was under so much stress that I started breaking out with acne all over my body and face and a few people at work says that my hair looks a lot thinner and asked what happened. I just use work as an excuse as I haven't told anyone what's going on. My family has too many of their own problems so I refuse to burden them with mine. That's why I am so blessed to have found this site and people that are willing to pray for someone they don't know. I see little changes in my husband and I think he has completely broken up with his mistress now. He is trying to get closer to me now and we pray and read our bibles together every day. I am happy but numb at the same time (don't know if that makes sense). I have been hurt and angry and tired and now when it looks like I am getting what I prayed for, I think I should be a lot happier. I guess I am afraid to trust him so now I pray that I will start to feel all the joy and happiness again so we can move on.

I am very glad that you posted this. Trust can be a hard thing to regain. My partner and I are still rebuilding trust after I cheated on her. It was a stupid mistake, and while I know that God has forgiven me, and that she's forgiven me, I still kick myself because I let it happen. I didn't show the control that I needed to, and as a result our relationship nearly shattered. We sought help, though, and it made all the difference. I don't have to waste my time covering up my tracks online, and she doesn't feel the need to look at my history or the router code. One of the things that has helped me a lot with my problems on the internet was this website, in fact! ^.^ It is wonderful to hear that you and your husband are working things out! I will pray that you both continue to grow together in Christ! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Krissakitty

Transsexual Wonder Girl
May 28, 2011
Kansas, USA
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks krissakitty. After your wife found out, did you still have contact with the other woman? Did you ever get over her, and if yes, how long did it take?

To put it simply, yes. It took me a year and a half to get over my issues. Hopefully, your husband will come around more quickly than I did. However, I think we're looking at two rather dissimilar issues. I spent a few years seeking out sexual encounters to fill some void in my self-esteem. Part of that spilled over into my relationship with my partner. So, with me, it wasn't just one man or woman, it was a fight to overcome my lust in general. It took the grace of God the support of my partner to do that, but things are getting better now. That being said, stick with your man, and if things don't turn around, it probably wasn't mean to be... but from what I've read, you both seem to be doing quite a bit better.

Upvote 0

mimi75042

Apr 23, 2011
Texas
✟43,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since my last post, I have had ups and downs. I've been very depressed crying my eyes out like a fool in front of my husband. He promised to never hurt me again and things were getting a lot better then I found out he was still cheating. One good thing is that we have devotions everyday and we pray before going to bed and before going to work in the mornings. We also have been going to church. I'm just so confused as to how he can pray with me in the morning then go back to her then come back and pray with me again. Sometimes I feel such anger and keep stuff in because I don't want to argue. But when he asks if I am ok, sometimes I just lie and say yes. I know that God hates divorce but I don't know if he even cares for me anymore. I want to fight for my marriage but sometimes I don't feel I have the strength, especially when the other woman won't leave him alone. I'm not sure what to pray for anymore.

I know exactly how you feel because I'm going through the same thing right now. My husband cheated on me with this woman who in turn got pregnant by him and now there's a child in between our marriage. This woman has been trying so hard to break up my marriage and try to take my husband away from me. She's using the daughter as a leeway to get to my husband. I've been standing by the following verses, Matthew 16:19 and Matthew 17:20 as well as Isaiah 54:17, Ephisians 6:13, Luke 10:19 and Micah 5:12.

I truly respect you and your decision to try to keep your marriage together because of my experiences. Good thing I have is a strong relationship with GOD and a growing faith that I know will help me conquer all of the problems that I am having in my marriage. I also like the fact that you and your husband pray together, that's a good thing. My husband doesn't even try to pray, not even on his own. I wish you the best of luck with your marriage, keep up the faith and keep on praying.:crossrc: Like my sisters posted on their facebook page this evening:

Don't tell God how big your problem is, tell your problems how big your God is.

God is good and satan you can't steal my joy

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.