mimi75042

Apr 23, 2011
Texas
✟43,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am in need of prayer for my husband, he has been dealing with depression and fear. We have our own family business and he has been inactive in the business. He’s been dealing with a lot of negative energy in his system that won’t go away, like depression, fear and death. He’s having trouble eating and sleeping, and he doesn’t have any energy to do anything. I need prayer for protection, peace, and to remove the spirits of fear, depression and death from his body, mind spirit and soul. Please pray for him to get rid of all of the negative energy and spirits that surround him and cover him by the blood of Jesus and to bring him peace, blessings and protection. Thanks and God Bless.

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, Please help Mimi and her husband get to an understanding of these damaged emotions, their cause and source. I pray for wisdom for any counselors or psychologists they may consult, that they may get Mimi’s husband back up on his feet and back to work for Your glory and honor and for his family. In Christ’s Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am in need of prayer for my husband, he has been dealing with depression and fear. We have our own family business and he has been inactive in the business. He’s been dealing with a lot of negative energy in his system that won’t go away, like depression, fear and death. He’s having trouble eating and sleeping, and he doesn’t have any energy to do anything. I need prayer for protection, peace, and to remove the spirits of fear, depression and death from his body, mind spirit and soul. Please pray for him to get rid of all of the negative energy and spirits that surround him and cover him by the blood of Jesus and to bring him peace, blessings and protection. Thanks and God Bless.
Praying now!

Lord God I lift up Mimi's husband to You right now and I pray for a miracle in his current situation, I pray for complete healing and deliverance from all depression and fear right now. I take authority of both the fear and depression and I command them both to go right now in the name of Jesus! I rebuke the depression and fear now in the name of Jesus! I also pray for deliverance for the problem he is having with eating and sleeping, I pray that those problems would also go right now. I take authority over all demonic activity in his life and I command it to stop in the name of Jesus! I cancel the assignment of the enemy against him in then name of Jesus! I pray for peace, blessings, and protection for Mimi's husband!

Upvote 0