HERTFORDSHIRE
✟10,195.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Hello, my brother is seriously ill. He has liver disease and the doctors have given up any hope for him. Theres nothing they can do anymore and we have been told he will die very quickly.
He is in Wythenshawe hospital in the UK and his name is Stephen Chesters. He is 44 years old and he has a 21 year old daughter and a 10 year old son.
The doctors cannot be specific of when they think he will die. No treatment is being given now except morphine to numb the pain.

Thankyou so much everyone.

1RolledStone

Sep 13, 2010
✟15,158.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord God.Please move on Stephen Chesters.and we ask for a miracle healing. And we know that all things are possible with God. We claim Isaiah 53-5, on Stephen, That by Jesus stripes we are healed. I plead the blood of Jesus and all the power it has for this healing and family. In Jesus name. Amen

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, reveal Yourself to Stephen and grant him healing for his liver. LORD we ask You to take over where the doctors have left off and grant him restored hope and a miracle healing for his body. LORD, may it be so according to thy Will for him, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
FATHER GOD by faith I ask for this mans healing of his liver and anything else in his body that impedes his full return to health.. by JESUS stripes I claim his healing and believe for full recovery.. amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am so sorry for Your loss. Sometimes it's hard to understand why our loved ones are taken but may we be comforted in knowing that God knows something about this that we don't know, still I can only imagine how hard it must be for you and your family. May your brother rest in eternal peace.

Father God, may You comfort family and friends in the loss of their dear one, and may You grant them the peace that surpasseth all understanding, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums