United Kingdom
✟29,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello, I have been backsliding in my walk with God and putting sin before Him. Please pray for me that I can get back on track with God and that I say no to sin and repent. Thank you!

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi -Luca,

Heavenly Father,
I thank you for what You have given us in Your Son Jesus Christ. I thank you that we have the opportunity to even know Him, and to be able to freely choose to walk with Him. We know others still don't have the knowledge of the Good News, and yet others are persecuted for it.
Help this one -Luca to realise your worth Lord. Let Your Spirit drive him to his knees in adoration of Your Might, as You convict him of the sin he still holds on to. Let this be a release for him, Father, as he looks to You in being the superior choice over his sin.
I the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I have been backsliding in my walk with God and putting sin before Him. Please pray for me that I can get back on track with God and that I say no to sin and repent. Thank you!

What will seem to make this harder yet its not is He does not in any way condemn you. :) He loves you.. still has His arms open saying I LOVE YOU and never left you. The song playing is who you are "Who I am" By Ben fuller.

So tell Him exactly how you feel what you want. See what He started in you He will finish. He your Father sees you through the SON. Its what Christ did. You are righteous because you believe in Jesus. In Collage on the radio since there was no internet the preacher said "I don't think anyone has sinned more then me. Just get up dust off keep going". Repent get up forgive your self and keep going. WE All DO THIS. Just know...

The song playing is NO MATTER WHAT by Jordan St Cyr. You should look these up. Not by chance these play. Praise GOD you are so loved!

• Friendly
Reactions: -Luca
Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,627.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
prayinghands2_zpsdycorju1.gif