Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Mario! It is funny how we both posted something about prayer at the same time. Go take a look at my thread, maybe you will find something useful there.

Prayer for the weak?

May the grace, mercy, peace, of God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ be with you and your family.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Romans 12:2…be transformed…
Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,264,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
God’s blessings Mario. May you be lifted up on eagle’s wings.

Isaiah 40:31

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, restore Mario's hope and may he feel joy in You again, In Jesus Name, Amen

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”Philippians 4:6

“The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” Lam. 3:22-23

Upvote 0

TriciaR

Jul 29, 2020
Kendal
✟18,155.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been feeling a little hopeless lately.Pray that the Lord would lift up my heart ,that I might see the hope that is in Him.In Jesus name.Amen.

I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord , who made heaven and earth. He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.
Psalm 121:1‭-‬8 ESV‬‬

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Romans 12:12 ESV

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟162,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
(Get in the word, some psalms and prayer)

Lord help Mario101 get through whatever he's dealing with that bring him down. Knowing that this is part of life. In Jesus name, Amen.

5 Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. [Psa 42:5 NIV]

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I've been feeling a little hopeless lately.Pray that the Lord would lift up my heart ,that I might see the hope that is in Him.In Jesus name.Amen.
:heart: Hi Mario, I've been there many times, and Elijah the prophet was there, and David who loved the Lord with all his heart was there, many times. Praying that God ministers to you just as He did with Elijah, and so many others.....that He strengthens and sustains you, and that He is a Lifter of your head. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

I will add you to my prayer list.

I really recommend this sermon for the general issue etc. especially if you are someone who tends to ruminate on your problems etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums