• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

please pray for me :(

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Zhen, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Zhen

Zhen Member

+204
    Singapore
    Christian
    Single
    hello... i had a thought in my heart telling me that i will harm others and in a particular month :/ .. is this thought from Jesus? :/

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tone

Tone Star Fish Radiant Supporter

+3,237
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    No, that thought is from the enemy.

May Abba Yah Breathe deeply into your situation, that you may hear His Voice above all the noise, and raise this Body up in Yahshua ha Mashiach. Amen.

3. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann From Mormonism to Christ Supporter

+8,978
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    Jesus tells us:

John 15:12
    This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

1 John 3:23
    And this is His commandment: that we should believe in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ, and we should love one another just as He commanded us.

He NEVER tells us to hurt anyone. Speak His words and Satan will run from you.

4. GaveMeJoy

GaveMeJoy Well-Known Member

+457
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    No. You need to see a mental health professional like a psychologist, and you need to speak with the pastor of your church immediately

5. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,186
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    No. Stand against it. You have the ability to choose what to do and what not to do.

6. createdtoworship

createdtoworship In the grip of grace

+1,442
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I was at a nutracker play and i was with my daughter on the balcony, and I had this wierd thought to just jump off and die. It's really weird because I am not depressed or anything, it was just random. But if you typically don't have those thoughts and it's something new then it's most likely spiritual warfare like the other poster said. Satan likes to inject thoughts. But however if you are having those regularly then you need to pray and read scripture. And if it doesn't go away, seek some biblical counseling from a pastor or someone you trust.

7. faroukfarouk

faroukfarouk Fading curmudgeon

+15,592
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Best to keep reading God's Word prayerfully and stick to what it actually says...

8. SkyWriting

SkyWriting The Librarian Supporter

+6,106
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Work on your breathing practices and rituals. Low oxygen is often the cause for this.