California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
hello... i had a thought in my heart telling me that i will harm others and in a particular month :/ .. is this thought from Jesus? :/

No, that thought is from the enemy.

May Abba Yah Breathe deeply into your situation, that you may hear His Voice above all the noise, and raise this Body up in Yahshua ha Mashiach. Amen.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Jesus tells us:

John 15:12
This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

1 John 3:23
And this is His commandment: that we should believe in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ, and we should love one another just as He commanded us.

He NEVER tells us to hurt anyone. Speak His words and Satan will run from you.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
hello... i had a thought in my heart telling me that i will harm others and in a particular month :/ .. is this thought from Jesus? :/
No. Stand against it. You have the ability to choose what to do and what not to do.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was at a nutracker play and i was with my daughter on the balcony, and I had this wierd thought to just jump off and die. It's really weird because I am not depressed or anything, it was just random. But if you typically don't have those thoughts and it's something new then it's most likely spiritual warfare like the other poster said. Satan likes to inject thoughts. But however if you are having those regularly then you need to pray and read scripture. And if it doesn't go away, seek some biblical counseling from a pastor or someone you trust.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Work on your breathing practices and rituals. Low oxygen is often the cause for this.

Upvote 0