Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2007
✟15,137.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Right now, I'm an agnostic (and a *very* weak one). But I want that to change.
I think God hates me. I don't think he allows me to know him. I think it's because I sometimes say and think some truly awful things about him and the world and myself. I don't think he can ever forgive me for that, even though I think it's just part of my illness. That maybe just my attempt to justify how evil I am. I don't know.
Could you please pray and ask God to help me?

InnocentOdion

Seeker
Feb 2, 2006
✟11,136.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Married
I just prayed for you.

God loves you. He knows whether or not what you say is because of your health problems or not. God loves you all the same. God will forgive you when you ask Him to, when you repent and want to change your ways. Can you forgive yourself knowing He will forgive you?

Are you willing to meet Him in your own time? He is right there, waiting for you to ask Him into your life.

You're not evil, I don't get that impression from you. :) I see evil people and deal with them all the time.

Upvote 0

RiseAgain

Oct 13, 2006
✟15,167.00
Faith
Christian
Who told you, you were evil, everyone has evil in them, we were born that way, its called sin. God came for this reason, for you & me, he did not come for the sin less person, for there is not one good, no not one. There are millions or billions who will not make it to heaven, because of there pride, they believe they can earn there way in to heaven by there works, these people believe they are good.

Upvote 0

SwordOfGod

Aug 15, 2005
✟508.00
Faith
Christian
God LOVES you!!!!!! He knows of your sinful desires and He doesn't care!! He loves you beyond anything that we could imagine, beyond this world and any other!!! All that must be done is for you to recognise that and move to Him!!! Dont worry about that other stuff!!! Just ask to crawl into His arms and He'll come running!!!

I don't think he can ever forgive me for that

Please, don't question the pwer of God to forgive and take NOBODY's word on what He can and cannot do!!! Just ask to touch Him, just ask Him to fogive you and Know Him and He'll show YOU just how much he's willing to forgive... Then, perhaps, you should ask Him to help you forgive yourself, and that's the hardest part, but in it, you WILL find FREEDOM!!!

Glory be and Halleluia to the King, Amen.

Upvote 0
Mar 18, 2007
K-Town
Visit site
✟15,150.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
You are a wonderful child of God,darling.
Psalm 139:14
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made"
He loves you so much even when you can't see it.
You can't be evil because you were made in the image of God, your creator.

Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Colossians 3:13
God will forgive you, when you repent it is as if you had never sinned that is how quickly he forgets. You need to learn how to forgive yourself love for the things you have sinned so that you will be able to confess to the Lord and repent.

God loves you, He gave his only son for you(John 3:16) and me,for the mistakes that He already knew we were going to make.Pray that he will come into your heart and make you a new person in him. Just open up your heart and let him save you.

I will be praying for you.

Upvote 0

stutiw

Feb 27, 2007
✟7,709.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
In Relationship
God loves you, let me tell you that. We all are imperfect and make mistakes and say things that arent good. God is a forgiving God, if you really realize that you have hurt him than please go on your knees right now and ask for forgiveness, see he has open arms towards you and he wants you back.

Lets pray for you

Dear heavenly father,
You are a loving God, and its a big sacrifice on your part with your only son dying for our sins, Lord I ask for my friend, she is right now wanting to know what you feel about her, but you let her know Father that you are with your arms open for her. I know Father you lover her so much...and want her back..
Thanks for answering our prayer

AMEN

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Glorious Father, our brother comes before You, setting upon Your Throne, his fears, his burdens, his troubles. Lord God, take from him this doubt, let his eyes see Your Glory, Your Love, Your Mercy and Grace. Lord God, You have said in Your Word, 'If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.' Father God, let him stand firm on Your Promise, knowing that nothing false comes from You, that Your Words are Truth. Lord, shine upon him in this darkness, take from him all these lies, all these doubts, and confusions. Fill him beyond measure my Lord, with You Presence this day so he may know You as You truly are.
My Father, bring Your Child back into Your Arms.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Reactions: InnocentOdion
Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
joyfulspring3.gif

My prayers go out to your needs. May the Lord bless you and give you guidance. Let your heart not fail, but always have hope and faith in the Lord. Be blessed!

Matthew21-22.gif

Upvote 0

HisArrow

Mar 18, 2007
✟15,737.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will be praying for you. God does not hate you. Remember the story of Peter who denied even knowing Jesus, notyy just once but 3 times. He asked for forgiveness and recieved it. Everyone has done bad things and sinned. Even the Pope, king David, Moses, the president, everyone...Romans 3:23 The wages of sin is death but God gives a gift of eternal life thru his son Jesus...Romans 6:23 There is one mediator between God and man, the man Jesus Christ 1 Timothy 2:5 Aperson needs to accept the gift of eternal life that is talked about in Romans 6:23. Like recieving a birthday gift. One can do this thru prayer and sinserity of heart. Telling God that they know Jesus is his son, ask for forgivenes and to come in to one's heart and life. 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from unrighteousness.
You see, God loves you so much that he sent his son into this world to be sacrifice for our sin John 3:16

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lovehigherthanthelaw

Apr 7, 2007
✟141.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Right now, I'm an agnostic (and a *very* weak one). But I want that to change.
I think God hates me. I don't think he allows me to know him. I think it's because I sometimes say and think some truly awful things about him and the world and myself. I don't think he can ever forgive me for that, even though I think it's just part of my illness. That maybe just my attempt to justify how evil I am. I don't know.
Could you please pray and ask God to help me?

Praying for you and thankful you came here asking for help.

All who come to me I will by no means turn away~Jesus Christ

If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9

God bless you and God be with you

:) :hug:

There is LOVE & Forgiveness at the Feet of JESUS.

Upvote 0

rnrmachine

"If GOD Brings U 2 It, He Will Bring U Thru It."
Sep 19, 2006
California
✟74,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord
You Know My Friend, And You Know His Needs
I Ask You To Make Him Strong In Spirit,
Courageous In Action, Gental Of Heart

Let Him Act In Widsom, Conquer His Fear And Doubts
Discover His Own Hidden Gift
Let Him Meet Others With Compassion
Be A Source Of Healing Energies And Face
Each Day With Hope And Joy
I AsK You Dear Lord To Make Him A Channel Of Your Peace
That Where There Is Hatred He May Bring Peace
Bring Love, Where There Is Wrong He May Bring The Spirit Of Forgiveness

Where there Is Discord Bring Harmony Where There Is
Error Bring Truth, Where There Is Doubt Please Bring Faith.. Where There Is Dispair Please Bring Hope
Where There Are Shadows Bring Light Where There Is
Sadness Please Bring Joy..
In Jesus Name I Pray
AMEN..

GOD LOVE YOU.. HE'S A FORGIVING GOD DON'T
GIVE UP ON HIM.. I WILL KEEP PRAYING FOR YOU
HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.