Dec 20, 2004
✟2,830.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray that God's truth will become deeply and permanently rooted inside of me and that I will understand it on a whole, new, much much MUCH more deep level... so that I won't have to wonder what was right and what was wrong in my upbringing as a child and will know, without a shadow of a doubt, who God says I am and who He says we should be in Him.

This is so important to me... I don't ever ever EVER want to go through the horror I just went through, ever again. Pray that no one is ever able to - almost completely convince me - that I don't have a real relationship with God but that I am hearing and imagining things... that God doesn't reach me. It's sick that this person messed with my head, and I never want to question myself and God like that again. I want to know who I am and who God is so deeply and strongly that it doesn't matter what anyone says, does, or thinks... and I want to know it so wholly that no one can ever affect me like that again... regardless of how many trials I may be going through at once.

Thank you for praying for me.

Last edited:

arielette

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2004
✟55,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God Bless You rhssm!

As a child, I remember coming back from Sunday school and my grandfather telling me everything I learned was "a fairy tale". My grandmother told me that God was a good spirit and that Christianity only happened back in the day, as a reaction to people being sadistic to each other. Didn't stop God from being with me though. As a teenager, my father literally through me out of the house for witnessing to him and my mother made fun of me. Did it hurt me and even my faith? Yes. Did they prevail, no. For me the hardest part was to respect them after they treated my faith with derision, but I realized they are in trouble:
Mark 9:42
"And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around his neck."
Nothing will separate you from the love of Christ! I pray with my whole heart that whatever you have been told, will come to nothing and that you grow in faith every second of your life. Our Lord has freed me from the effects of my past and I know he will do the same for you!

Upvote 0

ww2pigeon

Jul 21, 2008
Michigan
✟7,917.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father I pray that you give this child of Yours, the conviction on their heart, that they just KNOW that you are with them at all times. That they are Your child and no matter what Satan tries to say, let his words fall on deaf ears. And amplify your words that they may hear you Wondrous Voice and feel the warmth in their heart. In Jesus Name, Amen. :prayer:

Upvote 0

NostalgicGranny

Senior Veteran
Sep 2, 2007
Texas
✟25,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for a protective hedge to be placed around you.

Isaih 54:17
No weapon formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgement thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, sayeth the LORD.

Upvote 0