Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
thank you all ....everyone i know says its my mental health most dont agree that this is demons my psych says its unhealthy for me to call the voices demons as a lot of the time my perception of what is real / reailty can be very warped by my mental health ...and calling it demons tends to make me and my mental health a lot worse the reason i called them demons is that there is no other way to describe them they look like demons
unsure what other way to describe them

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

AMM

A Beggar
Site Supporter
May 2, 2017
Virginia
✟329,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
thank you all ....everyone i know says its my mental health most dont agree that this is demons my psych says its unhealthy for me to call the voices demons as a lot of the time my perception of what is real / reailty can be very warped by my mental health ...and calling it demons tends to make me and my mental health a lot worse the reason i called them demons is that there is no other way to describe them they look like demons
Whether it is demons or mental health, one thing is for sure - God is merciful! I’ll keep praying, and I’m sure others are also keeping you in their prayers.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on your servant Lily.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Tyler52

Aug 11, 2019
Attica
✟29,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Read and remember Psalm 23. Lily, God loves you, even if demons are trying to attack you (or if it's your mental health) know that they can do little to hurt you. Ignore them and turn to God. Know that he is with you and won't leave you. If I may make a suggestion, read from the Psalms regurly and read 1 Maccabees. Know that if your Protestant, you're church will tell you that it's not scripture (treat it as history), however it is considered by some Protestant denominations to be good for teaching. Be fearless like the Macabees (however don't kill people like they did, that's not good). Treat the demons, if they are in fact demons, as though they don't exist at all and do not respond to them. Also, I would follow the advice of your pastor/priest concerning the authority of any book of the Apocrypha, don't interpret scripture with it if he says that it isn't scripture. However, know that it isn't evil in any way, it's just a history book. God bless.

Edit: please also talk to your pastor/priest about this, don't keep it away from him or your family.

Upvote 0