Unknown
✟22,558.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray that me and all of my family members(sangeun, junghee, jieun, dohan, hochul, nosun, zzomi) to know the Jesus and Gospel and the truth by Spirit of God and accept the Gospel and Jesus christ and believe in Jesus christ. and not to give up on Jesus christ and faith at any situation and repent of all our sins and be free from all our sins and be forgiven all our sins by Jesus. And that me and all of my family members(father,mother,little sister, grandparents, maternal grandparents,dog) to go to heaven surely.

Yesterday, i was listening to worldly music and these prayers came up with my mind.
So I ask for the prayer that everything that pertains to me and all of my family members and our lives be truly dedicated to Jesus Christ.
And I ask for the prayer that God fulfils these following bible verses to me and all of my family members

“But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.”
‭‭[Matthew‬ ‭12‬:‭28‬]

“I will manifest myself to him.”
[‭‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭21‬ ‭]

“Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.”

‭‭[Matthew‬ ‭6:10]‬

“Behold, I long for Your precepts; Revive me through Your righteousness. May Your lovingkindnesses also come to me, O Lord, Your salvation according to Your word;”

‭‭[Psalms‬ ‭119:40-41‬ ‭‬]

‬‬ “One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord And to meditate in His temple.”

[‭‭Psalms‬ ‭27:4‬] ‭

Im just posting prayer request by what i ve really expierenced.