:)
✟37,190.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
An old family friend has been in contact with demons for the past 30 years. He calls them his Gods and lets them posses him. He is very close to being a reprobate.

I am not sure how all this works but please pray for Gerard.

Lord, I pray for the soul of Gerard and for protection of his wife. If possible please send your Holy Spirit to work in their life. I know he is at the point of no return and all we can do now is come to you Holy Father and ask for your will to be done in his life.

I ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Amen

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was like that once until I realized my gods were useless and powerless in the face of Jesus Christ. May your family member have the veil lifted from his eyes as Saint Paul had the veil of darkness removed from his eyes.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, the demon possessed sometimes are very content in that state. Atheists can be very happy people, as well as other types of sinners, but these people all live in a false sense of security, being doomed without Jesus as Savior. I pray for Gerard that You will enlighten him regarding the deception of darkness that he is under. May he see the true condition and state of his lostness, be convicted of his sins and need of salvation, and become a wonderful testimony of Your power to reach such a lost soul. Amen.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
In agreement with my fellow Brothers and Sisters in Christ and may God open His eyes to the great deception of the enemy and may the Holy Spirit draw him away from these lies of the devil and lead him into fellowship with christian people who will speak truth over him. In Jesus name. Amen

Upvote 0