Please pray for a friend in urgent need

Status
Not open for further replies.

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
I humbly ask for your prayers for a dear friend in need. Please pray for my friend, Darrin, who a loving man of God. He is greatly in need of prayers for peace, strength, comfort, and guidance. I can’t go into detail, so, please lend your words of prayer as you feel prompted.

Thank you and God bless, :bow:

DD

:pray: Heavenly Father, I am so grateful that you have blessed me with such a dear friend as Darrin; he is truly a devoted servant and a gift to those in his life; please be with him during this difficult time, and help comfort his heart, and ease his mind with peace; please help him to have strength to persevere, and confidence to face challenges in his life; may he have clarity and discernment about life, decisions, and people that cross his path; Father, I humbly ask that you keep him safe day to day, and in his travels, and protect him, and shield him from those who could bring him harm, or might be unkind; may he have healthy, loving people guided to his path for fellowship and support; may he draw strength from his prayers and his integrity, and from those who love him and seek to support him; may he lean on you with deepest faith, and trust your will and purpose for his life. INJC. :pray:

Serenity Now!

the poster formerly known as Rev2:10
Oct 1, 2004
WI
Visit site
✟15,999.00
Faith
Christian
Dear Lord,

I lift Darrin up to you Lord. Please surround him with your protection and love today. May he wear his faith in you as armor so that no harm may come to him. Please take control of his life and lead him to where you want him to go. Please make him a vessel of your love, and may your words speak through him. Take the difficulties he is facing, and enemies he may have and crush them. Claim victory over the situation he is in!! Thank you that he has such a good friend in Devoted Daughter.

:prayer:
Amen

Upvote 0

Cat59

Just me
Aug 28, 2003
Beautiful Wales
Visit site
✟40,090.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Father, we pray for Darrin, your son, who is in need. Bless him with your wisdom and strength, comfort him in his difficulties and guide him in a any decisions he needs to take. Bless his friends, especially DD and give them what they need to help in this situation.
Asking this in the name of Jesus the Lord
Amen

Upvote 0

lisajane

Aug 10, 2004
waikato
✟17,435.00
Faith
Christian
I just pray for DD"S friend Darrin as his need for you to pour over him your HOLY SPIRIT is strong. Cleanse him and make him pure to protect him from any harm. Over flow him with love so that he knows you are working within him to ease his mind and heart. Let him know you are within him and will show him what he needs to do to fix the situation he has found himself in. Bless him LORD for he is one of your children as we all are. Continue your journey with JESUS Darrin for he loves you so and he will look after you as he knows your heart and that you love him. GOD BLESS you to DD for your love for others grows stronger each day and the LORD sees this so :amen: to you both and I ask this all in the name of JESUS AMEN.

Upvote 0

justabitofhelp

Aug 16, 2004
USA
✟15,967.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
LORD GOD in Heaven,
We come unto You asking for thy blessings and protection upon Darrin. Help him as he deals with those difficulties he is facing. Guide him through the indwelling of thy HOLY SPIRIT to make the decisions that You would have him make. May all that You bring into his life seek to be ablessing unto him and may he be ablessing unto them. Fill his heart and soul with joy and happiness beyond measure. Keep him safe each day as he seeks to serve You.
In JESUS Name we pray

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

Bevlina

Mighty Father, Creator of heaven and earth, Guardian of Love.

I humbly beseech You in the Name of Your Beloved Son Jesus, to look upon Darrin and comfort him is his hour of need upon this earth. Father, Mighty One, You alone know his story and in full faith, I pray that in Your Divine Goodness, Your Love and Grace will surround this child and bring him through the troubled waters of life. For You are God. Nothing is impossible.
I thankyou for DD and her love towards this young man, so much so that she has called for prayer from those all around the world to lay at Your Feet.
Mighty Father - thankyou for the priviledge of beiong able to pray for Darrin.
At rest in my soul for this suffering young man, I now leave it in Your Wonderful Hands.
In the Name of Jesus. Your Glorious Son.
Amen.

Upvote 0

Angelface007

Friends Are A Blessing
Mar 13, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟4,556.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father, I uplift Darrin to You and ask You Father to embrace him during this difficult time in his life. You know what is taking place within his life, LORD. I ask you to be merciful to Darrin, and heal his heart. What ever pain he may be enduring Lord plz God restore, this pain and cure it! We know how gracious Your Love is for us Lord, although we maynot always seek you as we shoul. We ask for your forgiveness Lord, and we ask you Lord to remain on top of this sitution and heal Darrin completely! May this be a testimony Lord unto others, through darrin's healing! May he be blessed and see all that he is thankful for! May He rejoce Lord in Knowing that you never abandoned Him. May He always seek you first and may He always follow where you lead him, In Jesus name I ask, amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.