West of Mississippi
✟418,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Be patient… just one day at a time. 2Cor 10:3-5 has helped me immensely. Reading the Bible, quoting scripture singing songs, getting distracted from your mind, keeping your hands busy. Getting a little water color set and painting what you feel. Do you get to have appts with a doctor or therapist once a week? Jesus loves you, just kinda sorta deal with it and try not to let it have its way. Better than just being overwhelmed. Take a little bit of control and do something for your good.

or, ok what’s happening now, what is your mind doing. What are you feeling? God is good there is a way for all of us. But if you could come out of that tight woven circle. It would help can you say anything…. It’s pain, to endure pain.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray that peace will come to your mind from Gods outstretched hand of protection and love. I pray you to be protected and come to yourself be inclined to the father and Jesus who are beckoning you along each day to accomplish the day and redeem the time. I’m praying God helps you and strengthens you to shows you how to get along and find safety in Him. Please lord she needs you now. Keep loving her in time of need and break this cycle and free her. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Deeper99

Sep 23, 2018
europe
✟44,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I pray that peace will come to your mind from Gods outstretched hand of protection and love. I pray you to be protected and come to yourself be inclined to the father and Jesus who are beckoning you along each day to accomplish the day and redeem the time. I’m praying God helps you and strengthens you to shows you how to get along and find safety in Him. Please lord she needs you now. Keep loving her in time of need and break this cycle and free her. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you so much for these comments and prayers.

Upvote 0

Deeper99

Sep 23, 2018
europe
✟44,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I just want peace

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
See, you just need to focus on something else. The Bible says peace comes to those who make peace and righteousness. It takes a little work sometimes. James 3:18. We all need love too, give and you shall receive, all in the lord though.

Upvote 0

Deeper99

Sep 23, 2018
europe
✟44,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
See, you just need to focus on something else. The Bible says peace comes to those who make peace and righteousness. It takes a little work sometimes. James 3:18. We all need love too, give and you shall receive, all in the lord though.
Thank you.

Upvote 0