Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father God, lifting up our sister, Im-Revived to Your throne of compassion. You know all things God, and what is the root source of pain in her. Minister deep inner healing, blessed peace... heal her from head to toe, deep penetrating healing love, from Father to His child, please bless her today, in Jesus Name. Amen.
:prayer: :hug: :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

inHISstepsalways

Dec 1, 2006
✟15,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Abba Father, I'm lifting Im-Revived before Your Holy Throne, Oh Lord. You know what she needs and You are ready to heal her and give her the peace she so desperately needs. I ask that You bless this beloved child of Yours. Draw her to Your lap, wrap her in Your arms, hold her as a Father holds his hurt child. Let her feel Your peace and love. Thank you for answering my prayer. In Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen:prayer:

Upvote 0

ivory

Veteran
Dec 23, 2006
✟9,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Abba Father, I'm lifting Im-Revived before Your Holy Throne, Oh Lord. You know what she needs and You are ready to heal her and give her the peace she so desperately needs. I ask that You bless this beloved child of Yours. Draw her to Your lap, wrap her in Your arms, hold her as a Father holds his hurt child. Let her feel Your peace and love. Thank you for answering my prayer. In Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen:prayer:
Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon6.gif

May The Holy Spirit Enter Each Here And Meet All Needs. In Jesus Name I Pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

AMEN!!

Lord Father, I stand in agreement with my fellow brothers and sisters. Come to the aid of Your Child, take from her this pain, these fears, these troubles. Lord, You know all that is upon her, fill her this day with strength, with peace and understanding. Let Your Hand lead her away from these burdens, and restore her mentally, physically, spiritually. Father God, Bless Your Child. Continue to heal her.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0