please help me

Hopeful

Feb 2, 2003
Visit site
✟1,199.00
Faith
Protestant
i came home on friday and felt somethings in my bed, from the movements and purrs, i guessed they were cats, but i couldnt see them, si prayed but then in the middle of the night, they started touching me, and i kept praying and speaking in tongues but then they came back and even more, they were surronding me. So i got up and went to work, they followed me, they kept climbing on me, i still cant see them. i went back home yesterday, they followed me still but this time, they entered inside me, they are moving in my skin, and they are pulling at something in me, and i can hear them eating something in me, please help me, I prayed the most of all my life, i fasted, my pastor prayed for me, please help me

Kehaar

You're all I ever needed.
Mar 20, 2004
Scotland
✟23,455.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
devoted daughter said:
May the Lord protect you and give you courage; may you have strength, healing and peace; may you be lifted from fear, unburdened and have comfort; may people of guidance and support be led to your path. INJC :prayer:

:amen:

Praying for you too.

Upvote 0

judah one

Mar 31, 2005
SANBERNADINO CAILF
✟162.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hopeful said:
i came home on friday and felt somethings in my bed, from the movements and purrs, i guessed they were cats, but i couldnt see them, si prayed but then in the middle of the night, they started touching me, and i kept praying and speaking in tongues but then they came back and even more, they were surronding me. So i got up and went to work, they followed me, they kept climbing on me, i still cant see them. i went back home yesterday, they followed me still but this time, they entered inside me, they are moving in my skin, and they are pulling at something in me, and i can hear them eating something in me, please help me, I prayed the most of all my life, i fasted, my pastor prayed for me, please help me
I PRAY FOR YOUR WHOLENESS RIGHT NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS

FOR HEALING OF MIND AND BODY IN THE NAME OF JESUS

MAY THE LORD'S GOODNESS AND MERCY FOLLOW YOU I BIND UP ALL
THING'S THAT COME AGAINST YOU THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS

KEEP ON PRAYING DONT STOP, YOU MUST FIGHT HARDER AND MAKE YOU FAITH
EVEN STRONGER AND EVEN MORE POWERFUL EACH TIME SUCH THING'S APPEAR
ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS STOP YOU FROM FOCUSING ON GOD

YOU MUST STAND. PRAY WITH OUT STOPPING CALL ON THE NAME OF JESUS
YOU ARE STRONG ,YOU HAVE A GREAT POWER THAT LIE'S INSIDE, THAT THEY WANT
BUT DONT LET THEM HAVE YOUR GOD GIVEN POWER'S TO PRAY TO HIM AND STAND FIRM. AFTER YOU HAVE DONE ALL YOU CAN STAND STILL AND KNOW GOD

IS MOVING ON YOUR BEHALF, CONFESS : I BELIEVE GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS
AND HE GIVE'S ME POWER OVER THING'S I CANT CONTROL

WITH CHRIST ALL THING'S COME TO PASS DONE

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hopeful said:

Lord please be with Hopeful and watch over her and her cats and let her lean on you for support and that you will watch over her no matter what occurs. Amen!!

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
holy_spirit3.gif
Father,
In your glory, I know you can bring healing. In your peace, you can save anyone. This child of yours is crying out in need, Father, and I pray that you will hear them. I pray for healing upon this person. Calm their fears and doubts. I lift their problems up for you to bring hope to their lives. Let them no longer doubt that you are here, you are stronger than any evil, and through believeing in you and your Son, Jesus Christ, anything can be accomplished. I pray this in Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums