Sep 7, 2005
Niagara Falls, Ontario
✟22,349.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

Can you please join me in praying for a fellow brother. I can not mention any names but God knows who he is. There is a person with a great illness in his family and he is having a great deal of trouble coping with their sickness. I am extremely scared for them and I don't know any other way to help him right now.

God bless you wonderful brothers and sisters in God.

Deanne
:angel:

Let our brother arise today
Through the strength of heaven;
Light of the sun,
Splendor of fire,
Speed of lightning,
Swiftness of the wind,
Depth of the sea,
Stability of the earth,
Firmness of the rock.

Through God's strength to pilot him;
God's might to uphold him,
God's wisdom to guide him,
God's eye to look before him,
God's ear to hear him,
God's word to speak for him,
God's hand to guard him,
God's way to lie before him,
God's shield to protect him,
God's hosts to save him,
Afar and anear,
Alone or in a mulitude.

Christ shield our brother today
Against wounding
Christ with him, Christ before him, Christ behind him,
Christ in him, Christ beneath him, Christ above him,
Christ on his right, Christ on his left,
Christ when he lies down, Christ when he sits down,
Christ in the heart of everyone who thinks of him,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of him,
Christ in the eye that sees him,
Christ in the ear that hears him.

Through the mighty strength
Of the Lord of creation.

ChasingADream

Contributor
Sep 7, 2005
Niagara Falls, Ontario
✟22,349.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Lord, in every need let our brother come to You with humble trust saying, "Jesus, help me."
In all his doubts, perplexities, and temptations, Jesus, help him.
In hours of loneliness, weariness, and trials, Jesus, help him.
In the failure of his plans and hopes; in disappointments, troubles, and sorrows, Jesus, help him.
When others fail him and Your grace alone can assist him, help him.
When he throws himself on Your tender love as a Father and Savior, Jesus, help him.
When his heart is cast down by failure at seeing no good come from his efforts, Jesus, help him.
When he feel impatient and his cross irritates him, Jesus, help him.
When he is ill and his head and hands cannot work and he is lonely, Jesus, help him.
Always, always, in spite of weakness, falls, and shortcomings of every kind, Jesus, help him and never forsake him.
Amen.

Upvote 0

ChasingADream

Contributor
Sep 7, 2005
Niagara Falls, Ontario
✟22,349.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
woman.at.the.well said:
We lift this brother up to You. We ask You to lead him and guide him and show him Your way, the Truth, and the Light through this illness. We ask for Your perfect peace to surround him and for Your joy unspeakable to encourage him.

In Jesus Name
Amen

May the Lord bless you. Thank you very much for your thoughts and prayers.

Upvote 0

ChasingADream

Contributor
Sep 7, 2005
Niagara Falls, Ontario
✟22,349.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father,

When it seems that we are actually, finally at our wit's end... and we've seen the end of all that we can do, that is when you are at your nearest, your most miraculous, your best. Sometimes, the road we trudge seems destined to be dusty and desolate forever. And yet, just around the corner, just over the next hill, we see new life, we see hope. I pray for this hope for our brother.

May you bring him what he needs, that he may once again be dancing on this earth.

Amen.

Upvote 0

mini_mim

Give ME your money
Jan 7, 2005
Birmingham, UK
✟23,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord Jesus, you know this situation, Lord I just ask that you will bring healing to this brother and his family, that you will give him all the strength he needs and more, that you will help him to rely totally on you. In your precious name, Amen :prayer:

Reactions: ChasingADream
Upvote 0

Jesus606Is606Lord

Nov 16, 2005
Australia
✟277.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
lord god help this family thru this hard time and help this sertan some 1 as by the sounds of it he and hes family needs it lord god keep them safe and heal any problems physical and mental problems lord plz get them thru this time in Jesus Christ name amen

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Jesus606Is606Lord said:
lord god help this family thru this hard time and help this sertan some 1 as by the sounds of it he and hes family needs it lord god keep them safe and heal any problems physical and mental problems lord plz get them thru this time in Jesus Christ name amen

Lord help this family
Grant and give them rest
In thy name and will
Help them to lean on you
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nb_christseeker

Jul 3, 2004
✟1,362.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Mat 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Mat 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Mat 6:8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Mat 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
Mat 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Mat 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Mat 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
Mat 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChasingADream

Contributor
Sep 7, 2005
Niagara Falls, Ontario
✟22,349.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
The person who we are all praying for here has asked that I do not have any further contact with him. I am going to respect that however I told him that I will still pray for him and his family. I hope that you will all continue to pray for them as well.

God Bless

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord this man and family need your help, so I pray you'll will Help with whatever the problems are. Lord I also add an AMEN to this prayer. AMEN

Im-revived:groupray:

nb_christseeker said:
Mat 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Mat 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Mat 6:8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Mat 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
Mat 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Mat 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Mat 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
Mat 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.