Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And when I say minister I mean evangelize by engaging people one on one. And even laying hands on folks for prayer (if given the opportunity) It seems my usual hotspots are dry at the moment. Please suggest some different places to do these things at. Be as creative as you wish. Thanks in advance.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've ministered in many areas. Mostly impromptu as the Spirit led. I would pray for divine appointments each day. That helps. You'll get your share. :)

Street ministry: homeless, while walking, at the bus stop, on the bus or train, and in Uber.
Public venues: Starbucks, grocer, mall, library, craft store, sewing class, and the beach.
Church: situational and continuous ministry to women and the homeless.
Online: forums, social media platforms, closed groups, email and private message.

~Bella

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Public property is a good option. In theory, private owners can set rules against certain types of behaviors. Including evangelism. But in the US, property owned by the government generally must allow citizens to exercise all ten of the Bill Of Rights (rather than just the two and a half that the ACLU likes).

For example, you can go to a post office and, in the main, you should be able to preach there. Now, bear in mind that your "reach" will be limited to whoever's passing by at that moment. Plus, a lot of areas are still locked down so limitations may exist in those cases as well. Still, it's a good option since nobody can chase you off without breaking the law, for the most part.

I went to my local DMV a few years ago for some stuff and some guy was out there talking about what sounded like white national stuff. Some jewish broad who was also there demanded that the police on-site arrest that guy. And she didn't like their answer very much. Free speech, get it?

Not long after that weirdness, I went back to that same DMV for something else and some guy was standing outside doing open-air preaching. I asked the cops on-site about that and, again, they said it was legal to do that. Mostly, the police can't even tell the preacher to keep it down, the officer said.

So government-owned places are good options for this sort of thing for Americans.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So government-owned places are good options for this sort of thing for Americans.
Right now I'd say it is due to things that have unfolded in current events. But I've been arrested on trumped up charges of disorderly conduct whilst street preaching before. It was in front of a bar and I declined to stop when the cops told me it was either go home or to jail. But thanks for your suggestions. I believe I will try some of these out.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,860.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single