United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Here's a recent pic of a squirrel I took. Silly, isn't he? :D
sq.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miggles

miggles
May 15, 2004
florida
✟40,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
What cute pets! Love that cat! :)

Here's a drawing I did of my pet spider. Actually, he's not really a pet. He just set up housekeeping in my bathroom. Anyway, I named him Octavius. I drew this pic of him since he's too little to take a picture of that can be appreciated. I'm going to frame it and hang it on the wall in the bathroom. :D

octcf.jpg

Here is a life-size pic of him:

oct.jpg
:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miggles

miggles
May 15, 2004
florida
✟40,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I have to take a pic of myself to renew my security guard license. :( I like to keep the license current just in case I need it. :D I'm a freelance graphic artist but I did the security bit at the same time for the health benefits. It's great coverage with a low deductable. But now I have BC.

Nevertheless, I have to get a pic for the license. Every time I renew the license, my pic gets worse and worse. :(

Upvote 0

Organist

Hammond A102
Nov 12, 2004
California
✟12,880.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
miggles said:
I have to take a pic of myself to renew my security guard license. :( I like to keep the license current just in case I need it. :D I'm a freelance graphic artist but I did the security bit at the same time for the health benefits. It's great coverage with a low deductable. But now I have BC.

Nevertheless, I have to get a pic for the license. Every time I renew the license, my pic gets worse and worse. :(

Well good luck on your picture! That's interesting you are a freelance graphic artist. I have a degree in computer graphics, and I do freelance work too. ;)

Upvote 0

miggles

miggles
May 15, 2004
florida
✟40,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Woweee! What a coinkidink! :D I'm so thrilled! I have a degree but not in computer graphics, although I took classes in it. So how did you set up your free-lance biz? How did you get your clients? If it's NOMB you don't have to answer. :D

I generally do logos. That explains the simplicity of my work. I use Adobe Illustrator and sometimes PS. What do you use?

Upvote 0

Organist

Hammond A102
Nov 12, 2004
California
✟12,880.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
miggles said:
Woweee! What a coinkidink! :D I'm so thrilled! I have a degree but not in computer graphics, although I took classes in it. So how did you set up your free-lance biz? How did you get your clients? If it's NOMB you don't have to answer. :D

I generally do logos. That explains the simplicity of my work. I use Adobe Illustrator and sometimes PS. What do you use?

Mostly I do Web designs. However, I have done restoration work on a Victorian travel trunk, remade the wallpaper and trim inside of it, and then printed it out for the client using special paper. That was hard, and yet fun to do. I used Illustrator when on PC, and have now switched to a Mac. I still have a PC with Illustrator 7 on it. I don't do graphics much with it though. Now I use FreeHand 9, and have used QuarkExpress, and of course Photoshop. Now I'm doing 3D graphics with Bryce 5, Carrara 3, and Poser 5. I do Flash animations for the Web sites, and use Dreamweaver. Word-of-mouth has been doing it for me too. I use business cards, too. Pass those out every chance I get. Have to admit business is a little slow right now. Hope that will change soon. You can see my work at http://www.charlenef.com with a lot of the class assignments up from before my degree. Have fun! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.