Jan 28, 2002
✟2,931,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @Pipiripi, WELCOME TO CF :wave: I'm glad that you found us and, of course there is a place for you here :)

You may remember that there are general, forum rules, as well rules (SOP's) that pertain to many of our individual boards, rules for Christians and non-Christians alike. If you'd like to take a look at the general rules, you can find them here: Terms of Service and Christian Forum Rules | Christian Forums

I hope you enjoy your time here :oldthumbsup:

--David
p.s. - it looks like you joined a few years back. So I suppose I should also say, welcome back :wave: Is this the first time you've joined in the discussions?

Upvote 0

Pipiripi

Dec 10, 2017
Curaçao
✟9,278.00
Country
Aruba
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello @Pipiripi, WELCOME TO CF :wave: I'm glad that you found us and, of course there is a place for you here :)

You may remember that there are general, forum rules, as well rules (SOP's) that pertain to many of our individual boards, rules for Christians and non-Christians alike. If you'd like to take a look at the general rules, you can find them here: Terms of Service and Christian Forum Rules | Christian Forums

--David
p.s. - it looks like you joined a few years back. So I suppose I should also say, welcome back :wave: Is this the first time you've joined in the discussions?
Thank you very much.

Upvote 0

Pipiripi

Dec 10, 2017
Curaçao
✟9,278.00
Country
Aruba
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

--David
I think not, I have lost some of the forums that I attended, and now i have fond some again.

• Informative
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pink318

Mar 23, 2018
Riverside
✟13,744.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi friends I'm glad to be here, I hope that there is a place for me.❤

Hi- Welcome to the group!

I’m glad you found us. I hope you will enjoy your stay here in the forum.

God bless.

• Agree
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Pipiripi
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

329976_9b7ae3c1c36bdc5c9e0a46ba5a3f3eb7.gif

98636c6ee64925a19858f8a491d300d2.gif

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums