I just follow Christ.
Nov 10, 2003
Visit site
✟25,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe somebody else has more experience with 'streaks' but I'm not sure what you're talking about. Could you post an example?

As a short answer, I doubt there's a program that is directly targeted at removing streaks from pictures, but I'm also sure it's possible if the streaks aren't too catastrophic.

Upvote 0

SnowDove

Oct 1, 2004
✟1,407.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, you'd have to be more specific. I can fix almost any problem with Adobe Photoshop using the clone tool or healing tool. I repaired a photo of my dad that had red spots all over it...so if you're willing to take the time to do it by hand and you have Photoshop...that's one way. I don't know of any specific programs that would do it, however...but I'd have to know exactly what you were talking about by "streaks" to know for sure. :)

Upvote 0

Jer

Contributor
Nov 3, 2004
Trondheim, Norway
Visit site
✟14,066.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
As the other people have said, it'd probably be a lot easier if there was an example to see. There could be different types, and it could be a number of different reasons. I guess most photo editting software could get rid of a lot of probems, but it'd take time and still might not be right.

Upvote 0