Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I thought since we didn't have a picture album (that I could find) it would be good to start one.
so here's me....a bit fuzzy and very impromptu, but such as it is, it's me. taken inside St. Mary's.
Aviary Photo_131392567518860019.png

mea kulpa

Benedictine Traditional Catholic
Feb 9, 2016
united kingdom
✟39,142.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Wow pam, who would know that sweet lady in the picture had such fire in her belly as you do. Not at all as i pictured you

Steve, you have thrown some grand pups there... two very handsome young men and a very attractive daughter... you must be very proud.

Well this is me with my eldest taken a couple of yrs ago... i hate my photo taken and its the only one on my phone i am frozen stiff and unshaven and looking like a 50 year old grandpa

Aaron Dad & Snowman.jpg

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow pam, who would know that sweet lady in the picture had such fire in her belly as you do. Not at all as i pictured you

Steve, you have thrown some grand pups there... two very handsome young men and a very attractive daughter... you must be very proud.

Well this is me with my eldest taken a couple of yrs ago... i hate my photo taken and its the only one on my phone i am frozen stiff and unshaven and looking like a 50 year old grandpa

Thanks Mea,
You are looking good too. Your son looks like you. Enjoy them when they are at his age. Those are precious years.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
:p LOL Meh, that was a day when I didn't have to don my fire-breathing old dragon costume.

and yep I definitely have my softer "lost little brown bird" side as well,
but only a very few people know about that side of my heart.

Upvote 0

mea kulpa

Feb 9, 2016
united kingdom
✟39,142.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Mea,
You are looking good too. Your son looks like you. Enjoy them when they are at his age. Those are precious years.

Yeah they are precious years i am sure they all are... every day is amazing. There is not a day goes by i dont tell them how happy they make me. Your kids look like you too steven

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

mea kulpa

Feb 9, 2016
united kingdom
✟39,142.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:p LOL Meh, that was a day when I didn't have to don my fire-breathing old dragon costume.

and yep I definitely have my softer "lost little brown bird" side as well,
but only a very few people know about that side of my heart.

You know you lòok very intelectual and well educated someone who is patient and kind but can be firm too... i have it.. you look like a school teacher.. a teacher of children aged between 6 to 9

I would love to see some more pics of other members... it makes conversations more human

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
You know you lòok very intelectual and well educated someone who is patient and kind but can be firm too... i have it.. you look like a school teacher.. a teacher of children aged between 6 to 9

I would love to see some more pics of other members... it makes conversations more human

oh gosh, you pegged me....almost. but seriously I was my kids first teacher and they are still learning right along with the man who mows my lawn and others that I talk to. thanks for that.

Upvote 0