Picture A Scripture

wayfaring man

Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
✟20,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be. <---> Ecclesiastes 11:3

c3.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1 Samuel 17:40 Then he took his staff in his hand; and he chose for himself five smooth stones from the brook, and put them in a shepherd’s bag, in a pouch which he had, and his sling was in his hand. And he drew near to the Philistine.

hqdefault.jpg

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

be-strong-in-the-lord-2-638.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be. <---> Ecclesiastes 11:3

c3.jpg

THIS is phenomenal!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
1 Samuel 17:40 Then he took his staff in his hand; and he chose for himself five smooth stones from the brook, and put them in a shepherd’s bag, in a pouch which he had, and his sling was in his hand. And he drew near to the Philistine.

hqdefault.jpg

LOVE David and his fearlessness, and he was "fearless" because he feared the living God, and he knew WHO was going to fight Goliath. What is most memorable for me is that he rannnnnn towards Goliath when the entire king's army cowered in fear.

No WONDER God called David a "man after His own heart" and the "apple of His eye".

• Agree
Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
LOVE David and his fearlessness, and he was "fearless" because he feared the living God, and he knew WHO was going to fight Goliath. What is most memorable for me is that he rannnnnn towards Goliath when the entire king's army cowered in fear.

No WONDER God called David a "man after His own heart" and the "apple of His eye".
Yes, David trusted God.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.