Orlando, FL
Visit site
✟7,106.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome Back! :clap:

There was a lot going on here just before the crash.

Oblio had just begun posting a daily devotional from Dynamis. We'll try to get that going again.

We were in the process of selecting a patron for our forum. Sadly, all of the votes were lost in the crash. When I last checked, St Anthony had the most votes. Should we start the poll again or declare St Anthony our patron?

We were also about to select a new name for our forum. I'll set up a poll for that in the near future.

Finally, I would like to put together a FAQ for this forum. I would like to include information for all types of people: Orthodox, inquirers to Orthodoxy, those who know nothing about Orthodoxy, and so on. What questions should be address? What off-cite links should be included?

Maximus

Orthodox Christian
Jun 24, 2003
✟7,903.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Phew! Finally made it back!

Oblio -

Thanks, bro. I got your messages and just successfully re-registered a few minutes ago. Praise God!

So glad I was able to get the same username.

Philip -

I think we should do the patron poll again. We had just gotten started, and the race was pretty close between St. Anthony and the Theotokos.

I love St. Anthony (in fact, I am currently reading St. Athanasius' little book about him), but I would like to see Our Lady win.

It is good to be back! :clap:

Upvote 0

Philip

Orthodoxy: Old School, Hard Core Christianity
Jun 23, 2003
Orlando, FL
Visit site
✟7,106.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome back, All

Maximus said:
I think we should do the patron poll again.

Will do.

nymanj@u.washington.edu said:
I do not know what happened by I got my email address as my log on name, is there a way I can change that?

I think you need a senior administer to change that. Try PMing Erwin. You might hold off for a bit. He's rather busy right now.

Upvote 0

katherine2001

Veteran
Jun 24, 2003
Billings, MT
Visit site
✟11,346.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I'm glad that the forum is back up! :clap: Luckily, I was able to get the same user name and everything!

I don't mind the poll being restarted. It was awfully close between St. Anthony and the Theotokos. I have to admit that I'm partial to St. Anthony myself. It's hard to choose because some of my favorite saints are on that list.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Photini

Gone.
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,808.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Hello everybody.....Look I changed my name...I thought this would be in good order since my baptism is this Sunday! :clap:
With that said, I just wanted to ask for everyone's forgiveness in case I offended anybody by anything I've posted....not that any of my previous posts are left....
I also think it would be good to restart the poll. I don't remember who I voted for...
----the used-to-be worthlessinner

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.