Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I could not support any so-called 'Christian church' that is not truly Bible-only as "all the counsel of God", and "rightly dividing the Word of Truth"; as shown in the beginning of the collective Church in the world in the Epistles. Man is always developing some gathering to meet their personal interests ---not pleasing to God, I am sure.

It is not God deciding: '..whom He will save' --as indicated above herein, but in His foreknowledge He KNOWS who will receive His "..beloved Son": the Lord Jesus, into their heart, and who will only pretend to do so. Only the true "born again" saints will be in Heaven. Let us be sure we are on that ground while we have time (as John 3:16 and John 14).

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all. I have a question concerning picking a new church. For most of my life, i attended a disciples of Christ church. I left that church about 8 or 9 yrs ago. I have begun looking for a new church, and in the last 2 yrs have really started to study theology. I feel that the CoC church isnt what i believe to be true doctrine. Here lately, i have been attending a baptist church. I like it, its small, very informal, and with a hint of calvinism mixed in.

My research seems to show that presbyterian churches are some of the most calvinist, which is what i want. But i havent visited any yet because i’m confused about something, their view on baptism. I dont believe babies should be baptized.

so my question is, baptists tend to be more in alignment with my beliefs, but arent as calvinist in doctrine.
Presbyterians are supposed to be more calvinist, but i disagree with their baptism views. How much can you disagree with a church and still support it??
Depends. There are Reformed Baptists, too.

Upvote 0