Photos of Supernatural Crosses Just Published!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyleMetsker

<font color=green><b>V.I.P. Member</b></font>
Feb 6, 2002
Visit site
✟7,682.00
A few weeks ago SpiritDaily.com carried reports from The Desert Sun in Palm Springs about the alleged phenomenon of luminous crosses that seemed to be appearing in Southern California. Hundreds were gathering in places like Indio and the neighboring town of Thermal.

They have learned that there are at least eight other homes in this poor, humble, and devout area of
immigrant Mexicans on which inexplicable crosses of light are said to be forming. They asked one of their readers, Christine C. Gomez, to investigate, and she reported:

"Believe me, nothing and I mean nothing, not even the newspaper article with photo had prepared me or my friends to SEE WHAT WE WERE ABOUT TO SEE. I WALKED UP TO THE DOOR AND GAZED INTO THE WINDOW AND I KNEW BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT IT WAS OUR LORD OF LORDS, KING OF KINGS, PRINCE OF PRINCES, THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA who had placed this cross here..."

Photos can be seen at:http://www.spiritdaily.com/INDIO.HTM

Links to over 100 Christian message boards at:
http://KingdomGospel.com
Home of the Christian Message Board Network!

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
We are told not to be deceived. That devil is a very crafty, tricky serpant. He is roaming around seeking whom he may devour. One similar thing happened in Tampa a couple years back. It was appearing to show the image of Mary on the side of a building. I can assure you, Jesus would not have His sheep worshipping such things. It seems like it is a trick to get your eyes off of the truth. There is no need for such things, especially for the ones who already know the truth.

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I remember when I first became a Christian, one night I just sat up in my sleep. I have never just sat up like that before, and it has never happened sense then.

What I saw was a shaddow on the wall, made by the blinds I had on the window from a light that was outside the door. It was a very good looking silhouette of Jesus. It stayed there for two or three nights, but soon it began to fade away. I can not remember what I was thinking, maybe I thought it was going to be permenant.

I never thought to try to photograph it. I would not have had the equipment then anyways. Now If I were to see something like that now, I have digital cameras that would photograph something like that.

Maybe with the recent advance in photography, we will be seeing more things like this. When our church was in Africa the camera man photographed something that looked very much like light coming from the pastors hands out to the people. They send the photo over to the people in the catholic church and it was validated. I have a copy of that photo around here somewhere. If I ever run across it, I can scan it in so people can see it. Thanks, JohnR7

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Shall we follow myths, or truth?? How many are now going to start worshipping Mary now?? This is how they will be deceived. Go ahead Eve, "You will not surely die," the serpent said to the women. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil". Gen.3: 4-5 - Here we go again !!!

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
Get a grip thunder, nobody's suggesting praying to mary or making this phenomenon into an idol.

It's just a really neat trick of the light, reflecting off something in a way that makes it into perpendicular crossing lines. We all know that.

But if it happened at my house, I'd think it was pretty cool.

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I was talking about the lost people, I'm pretty sure you know the truth. You can't see how satan can get some poor unsuspecting soul to start chasing myths. He's not going to jump out in front of you in a red suit, with a pitch fork. He is a master deceiver. The father of lies. The more people see these things, the less they see of the truth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Catchup

Feb 20, 2002
Earth bound
Visit site
✟2,012.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have seen unexplained spiritual lights. At least the ones that I was exposed to could not be blocked by matter of any sort. If you will notice, I believe the door frame blocks the cross both in the outside and inside pictures. I would hope that no one would stoop this low. But as I said before the lights that I witness were in and of themselves complete.

:) LOVE

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.