Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Use the Training Camp (it's the next to last one on the top row... the cammo flag marked Camp). It costs 50 blessings per training session and one training session doesn't equal going up one level... usually takes a few sessions to get to the next level. Well, for the ones that don't have as much power, one session may equal one level up... not sure. I've only ever had a dragon.

Upvote 0

Zeena

..called to BE a Saint
Jul 30, 2004
✟16,853.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yea :(
My old Dog Puddles was over 100, maxed His age out.
:o

ya..so was my sebby...i am about ready to give up and have a memorial service..i dont forsee getting him back...im so sad
:(

They said they are going to try to get them back up near the top of this thread.. :groupray:

They are still working the kinks out on the pets right now. I would suggest that everyone not run out and buy a bunch of eggs for a while. We need to find out if the old pets can be recreated. (I'm not sure how that would work with this system) And also if they will turn on the part where we can create a pet the way we want and not just get stuck with a freaky pet from some random egg. Once the "pet list" becomes viewable I think it will be easier for us all to figure out what we want to get. Also, the costs of food items look a bit wonky to me so hopefully that will be worked out soon too.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The other site that I've seen these pets on doesn't have all of those extra features enabled. I hope they turn that stuff off. That's way more trouble than the pet workers are going to want to have to deal with IMO. Its hard enough having to deal with keeping your own pet fed and cared for than to add someone fighting you in battles and using spell to harm your precious one. I can just see it now: "Someone killed my pet by casting a spell on them, I want my blessings back!" Not a situation that is going to be good for anyone to have to deal with. (Again, IMO)

fighting and casting spells? This doesn't sound good

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,680.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
fighting and casting spells? This doesn't sound good

Spells / Magic School has been disabled, and is no longer available, it's also been removed from the main page.

The Fighting / Battles are Voluntary, you must Enter The Arena to fight and can leave whenever you want during the battle.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,680.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:o

:(

They said they are going to try to get them back up near the top of this thread.. :groupray:

I really don't think that they can do it with the new p3tz system.
They are too different in the way they are, work, age ect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,680.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have a pet but can't see her on my posts

At the moment the only place you can see your pet(s) is in the Petz "home" section... hopefully they'll be visable in our posts before too long.

Given what I've seen on other forums, the pets (Even Multiple) can be setup to display in the user posts.

It may require either a setting change or a edit of the PHP files, so I'm guessing that it will happen, but will take a bit more time.

Upvote 0

Tariel

Reader-Writer-Editor
Apr 25, 2005
✟68,827.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Spells / Magic School has been disabled, and is no longer available, it's also been removed from the main page.

:cry:

I understand the concerns, it just would have been so much fun.

By the way, I love the new pets. The old ones got very boring very quickly. These are great though, especially if more people start doing stuff with them. The features are amazing and I think this may be the best part of the upgrade yet! Keep up the good work.

I love my dragon!!

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,680.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:cry:

I understand the concerns, it just would have been so much fun.
I agree, I didn't personally see a problem with the addons, and the Mods / Admins could re-enable it, but just change it from "magic" to "new moves" :D
And modify the "spells" to Combat moves (Think judo chop, high kick, ect)
Then we can still "train" aditional attacks & be "safe" :sigh: from the "magic"

By the way, I love the new pets. The old ones got very boring very quickly. These are great though, especially if more people start doing stuff with them. The features are amazing and I think this may be the best part of the upgrade yet! Keep up the good work.

I love my dragon!!
Yea, the new pets are more fun :D it there extra features, but they need to have the P3tZ Faq installed on this site quickly as I'm seeing more & more questions asked :D :D :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.