✟7,926.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
hey everyone!!!

I'm starting this thread for those who have witnessed either firsthand or heard, seen through their friends/family, others miracles and little reminders that God is still working directly in the world. My boyfriend is gathering stories/testimonies to make into a youtube series about awnsered prayer and miracles, to show Christians and non christians alike that God is there and He listens even to our silent prayers.:pray: So, anyone who has witnessed God working or had a prayer awnsered at just the right time, or have experienced a true miracle in their life or know of someone who has, share it here! you could be mentioned in my bf's video series ;) And will be helping to encourage and inspire others to praise God for His almighty power and never ending love.

Thanks peeps!
cc~

lovelyashley

Oct 3, 2009
Allentown, PA
Visit site
✟15,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My problem with God was always that I never felt a connection to Him. I always believed, but didn't believe 100%. So I would fade off and not read my Bible or pray or anything. Well, I recently (beginning of October) began reading my Bible and praying again. I still had the problem though. I was praying to God to just open my heart and my soul to Him, to let me experience the Holy Spirit. Well, one night last week I was praying and I did feel the Holy Spirit inside of me! It was so amazing! It cannot be described by any words. I just felt so at peace, I wanted to stay that way forever. I just kept praising God and praying and just enjoying His presence. I hope that one day in Heaven I will feel that way! =)

Upvote 0

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for sharing God's amazing love for us!

I have personally experienced minor and major miracles. One time when me and my friend were speeding down a steep hill on a bicycle. We were probably going at least 40 km/h. I was sitting on the parcel carrier and there was a bump on the road and I feel off the bike backwards and instead of smashing the backside of my head into the hard asphalt, my head landed on the rucksack, which were filled with gym clothes as we had had gym class that day.

I had the rucksack on my back and just before I would hit the road, it "went up" and mitigated my fall. I'm pretty sure that I would have been severly injured, if not worse if God hadn't intervened.

Upvote 0

RadRave

Scholar
Nov 28, 2009
✟21,564.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I can say that since last year, God has provided a series of miracles to help bring me closer towards happiness and closeness with him. He's helped deliver me from the inner conflict that I have struggled with for years and helped bring alot of it to a closure.

Each event that took place this past year actually, brought me closer to God. Last year when I got sick for a few months, then my friend being killed in a car crash, and the suffering of a friendship between someone special. Each time I asked God to help me, and this past semester in school helped me with that. I've made friends, learned new things, overcome my depression, my family has become closer instead of fighting alot like we used to, and became alot closer to God. There's alot that I am entirely thankful and very blessed for this semester. God has really answered my prayers in providing me with inner peace and keeping me from feeling alone and isolated. God has really, really blessed me alot, even with a nice Christmas this year too. I'm content knowing what God has done for me.

I mean, I'm still looking for a job that I can get on my own, and still waiting for that special someone, which I was hoping my friend would've been and still pray that she comes to that conclusion someday. God has truly blessed me this year and brought me on a better road to happiness, and I am entirely thankful to him for everything. He has truly blessed me. God is good.

Upvote 0

Zags91

Jan 6, 2010
✟15,161.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I had strayed from God into a quite sinful lifestyle for a number of years. At times I would repent and come back but still fall away. I've been feeling horrible and stupid for the past month about what I've done and why I let it get that far. I began to feel extreme guilt and I feel God called me back completely this time. God knows our hearts and He knows who His children are. For about the past 3 weeks I have been praying more than I ever have and reading the Bible more intensely than before. I prayed for God to help me reach to others who need help in whatever way I can to serve him. Ashley, I know how you feel about not believing 100% all the time, I'm sort of in that boat, but I want to persevere and I'm glad to hear that you felt the presence of the Holy Spirit within you. In the past month, I've been able to tell two non-Christians about what our faith is all about and I'm also praying that I can get over my past and move on and live life for Christ.

Upvote 0