✟8,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone.
This may seem foolish to some but I am still learning...so please be patient. It has come to my attention somewhat recently that certain musicians today are flat out Satanists and some of them have made it rather obvious while others are far more subtle and deceptive in the matter. I am not merely stating this as speculation or conjecture but I am referring to people who are clearly involved in the occult and Satanism. They implement Satanic imagery and their lyrics certainly suggest involvement in Satanism directly.
Some of these musicians have exhibited great talent in their song-writing skills and musicianship (apart from lyrics). Some have written beautiful lyrics that, if taken in and of themselves aside from the evil source, are very poetic and demonstrate great writing ability.
I know of one such musician who has represented himself as an atheist for years. However, recently I have learned from a very reliable source (seriously) that he is no atheist at all. He is, in fact, a Satanist and there is a big difference. I suppose that if one is unwilling to simply state that he is a Satanist, then calling himself an atheist is the next best thing. He can mislead people and inspire unbelief.
As for my comment above regarding how beautiful some of the music and lyrics can be, I understand that Satan wraps things in pretty packages. I understand that Satan has been referred to as God's most beautiful and glorious angel...that is, before he rebelled and was ejected from God's presence. I comprehend that Satan appeals to people in a very subtle way and that he has likely done that through the work of these musicians.
Here is my conundrum or mental block; These people are not atheists. They have not been fooled by the secular culture or by secular institutions. They are not simply misled or blind or intellectually misguided by theories excluding God from the big picture. They know that God is real. They know who Jesus is and they know that he is the Messiah!!! I've actually heard them name-check Jesus and refer to sections of scripture!! They know the truth but they have actively chosen Satan. They are like Satan quoting scripture back to Jesus in order to tempt Him or cause Him to stumble. They know all too well who Jesus is.
So who or what are these people??? Who are these people who are not just misled or ignorant but actually know that the scriptures are God's Word and that Jesus is the Messiah and yet choose Satan??????? ….because these people exist. I can't wrap my head around it. I can understand being ignorant of God's Word or never having been taught to read and comprehend it. I can understand being fooled by secular education and society and then ending up some kinds of agnostic or even an atheist. HOWEVER, I cannot understand these people who know better, who know the truth, who know that Jesus is the Messiah and that God is real and His Word is real, and who choose to worship Satan in this knowledge.
I can grasp that Satan has supernatural allies called demons...but those are supernatural fallen angels and such. But I cannot grasp that an actual human would know the score and yet willingly choose Satan. I am really dense or slow to understand certain things. Can someone explain this plainly or simply? Have I missed something obvious in scripture? God's Word describes evil-doers endlessly but I am always left wondering if they are just typical, ignorant people who never learned. The people to whom I am referring are well aware and they know that God is real and that Jesus is exactly who he claimed to be and YET THEY WORSHIP THE DEVIL...KNOWING THE ABOVE, THEY WORSHIP THE DEVIL.
So what is going on there??????????? One would have to be insane, yes?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
But I cannot grasp that an actual human would know the score and yet willingly choose Satan. I am really dense or slow to understand certain things. Can someone explain this plainly or simply? Have I missed something obvious in scripture?
In Scripture it is written that after one third of all mankind is killed,
the
remainder of mankind REFUSES TO STOP serving demons. They continue worshiping demons .... (serving and worshiping apparently are the same word in the original, the same meaning) ....

In Scripture, in Ephesians, BEFORE one third of all men die, it is written that the whole world is subject to the prince of the power of the air........ even 'believers' until they are redeemed .....

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
One would have to be insane, yes?
oh, no, quite "sane", often highly intelligent by the world standards, and rich and well to do and high up in politics or any other job....

Simply stupid as Jesus says, and unrepentant, not trusting and not relying on God.

Upvote 0

ajcarey

Jun 3, 2019
Midwest
✟46,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What is even more insane are those who profess to be Christians but still do things and consent to things that are against God's Law. And yet these are even more common than the types of Satanists that you mentioned.

The slant that those who commit sin have on this whether they profess to be Christians or Satanists or whatever they profess to be is: Why should I deny myself the pleasure of sin and the comfort I feel from refusing to be under the true God's authority in everything I do?

- A coming Judgment and eternity where one's response to God and His authority will be recompensed abundantly in heaven or hell, the need to be ruled by God's Law being a key aspect of faith in Jesus, the need to be in peace, without spot, and blameless before God in order to have a place in the new heavens and new earth wherein dwells righteousness (as 2 Peter 3:13-14 speaks of), God's right to demand that you humble yourself and suffer for the sake of Truth now in order to be exalted later (see Romans 8:17) Obviously if you deny any of the foregoing Biblical truths and things related to them then obeying Jesus as your Lord and suffering for Truth isn't something you're going to do now. The Satanists you speak of are just among the most blatant and forthright in declaring their choice that most everyone else also is making in telling God "NO, we will not have your Son to reign over us!"

Who will come to their senses and repent before it is too late??? "And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46)

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's all about greed, power and influence...and Epstein is a big fish in this sea of disgust. If he isn't killed before his trial...many others will be implicated...and some people are going to be shocked by who gets named...others are going to deny the reality of this satanic underground even though the evidence is right in their face.

It's been well known by many world wide that satanists are in the music industry, in Hollywood, at Disney, in politics, and in general include people with money and influence in business, banking, property, etc., and include those who control many organizations with access to children. For years, the evidence has been suppressed, crimes whitewashed and the entire notion put under the conspiracy theory umbrella, yet now they are finally being exposed and indicted for their sick, inhumane satanic rituals and practices on children.

For decades, the kidnapping of children from Asia, African and other nations have been sold to pedophiles and satanists around the world to terrify, traumatize, hunt and sacrifice them for their terror charged blood and/or their satanic sacred holidays to conjure up and worship demons. The names connected and the people involved is frightening, because these are all people of great wealth, influence and who do, and have ruled the nations of the world.

For those who have known this was going on and were kept silent...justice will come as the truth finally comes out. These criminals worst nightmare has become a reality now, as more and more people find out what these people have been doing, and who these people are.

Upvote 0

Jack871

May 16, 2019
Connecticut
✟8,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's all about greed, power and influence...and Epstein is a big fish in this sea of disgust. If he isn't killed before his trial...many others will be implicated...and some people are going to be shocked by who gets named...others are going to deny the reality of this satanic underground even though the evidence is right in their face.

It's been well known by many world wide that satanists are in the music industry, in Hollywood, at Disney, in politics, and in general include people with money and influence in business, banking, property, etc., and include those who control many organizations with access to children. For years, the evidence has been suppressed, crimes whitewashed and the entire notion put under the conspiracy theory umbrella, yet now they are finally being exposed and indicted for their sick, inhumane satanic rituals and practices on children.

For decades, the kidnapping of children from Asia, African and other nations have been sold to pedophiles and satanists around the world to terrify, traumatize, hunt and sacrifice them for their terror charged blood and/or their satanic sacred holidays to conjure up and worship demons. The names connected and the people involved is frightening, because these are all people of great wealth, influence and who do, and have ruled the nations of the world.

For those who have known this was going on and were kept silent...justice will come as the truth finally comes out. These criminals worst nightmare has become a reality now, as more and more people find out what these people have been doing, and who these people are.

Upvote 0

Jack871

May 16, 2019
Connecticut
✟8,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you to everyone who responded above. I don't log in often enough and it has been a while. I guess there are no easy answers. Someone suggested that publicly behaving as though one is a Satanist might boost a rock star's image. I have thought of that. However, Jesus said that anyone who denies him publicly will also be denied. So the penalty would be just as high for any false pretense of being a Satanist. And a Satanist is no Atheist. Satanists know the truth about the identity of Christ and Satan himself obviously. Satanists worship Satan...and that is no Atheist. Also, I prayed about this subject and asked to know the truth about one individual in particular. I have followed his music for many years and was a very enthusiastic fan...perhaps too much. Well, I wanted to know the truth about him and asked God to show me. I had a supernatural, prophetic experience and believe me, I got my answer. Yet I still doubt because I question my own discernment and my own spiritual experiences...which have been intense. Also, it is painful to believe that this person has chosen eternal damnation and absence from the Lord. Thank you to the individual who mentioned Mr. Epstein and all of that. This has been on my mind with his death being in the news for the last two days. I believe that many famous and wealthy people were visitors there as well, including our world leaders. I had a friend who would not believe what I considered to be obvious regarding some of these ordeals in the news and the people involved. He just could not digest or process most of it. And yet here I am struggling with the obvious in my own way!! LOL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums