Perfect Life. Obedient. Joyful. Righteous. Married or Single.

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
New Jerusalem (destination)
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
With all the trials, temptations, struggles, vanities, emptinesses, tricks and trickery, oppression,

harmfuls, hurtfuls, joys, sorrows, griefs, persecutions, injustices, unfairnesses, problems,

dislikes, gossips, religions, politics, financials, etc etc etc

ALL the things wrong and sinful and evil and all the things right and pure and true -

Perfect Life.

Slave or free, military or civilian, husband or wife, or single. Adult or child.

Rich or poor. Sick or healthy. working or a job, or no job.

Perfect Life.

Why ? Because God Says ..... "turn to Me". "Keep My Commandments". "Obedience is better than Sacrifice". "Come to Me, and I will show you how." .... "Rest in Me"..... "Trust Me" .....
"Do not run from suffering, rather embrace it." ......

When anyone slaps you on one cheek, turn the other cheek. Do not strike back. Do not return evil for good. Endure to the end. Do not ever, no never, not ever, give up. I will sustain you.

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
New Jerusalem (destination)
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
(the word "perfect" in Scripture almost never corresponds to nor means the same thing (what people think) as in English countries.)

One possible help (to start understand) is to think of its meaning in Scripture as
if
it is used when someone says - "OH!, what a delightful perfect little baby" about a baby.... (the same baby that ... well, is not so neat when at the dinner table (when old enough), and before then, their diapers do not stay nice and tidy, do they? :) )

Upvote 0