West Coast
✟101,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What war? The plethora of Israeli-UEA conflicts?

The opposite of peace is war. In this thread I see ones who hate peace and see it as something it is not. Would they rather have war or peace?

Upvote 0

Running2win

Jul 20, 2020
St. Louis
✟25,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The opposite of peace is war. In this thread I see ones who hate peace and see it as something it is not. Would they rather have war or peace?
Peace will not come until the Prince of Peace returns. :amen: You can't hide your head in the sand Rush.

Upvote 0

RushMAN

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2020
West Coast
✟101,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Peace will not come until the Prince of Peace returns. :amen: You can't hide your head in the sand Rush.

I am not. You seem to want war. In fact many evangelicals ache for war so that some fantasy end may come, quite illogical and perplexing that Christians who are to about peace desire war

Upvote 0

Running2win

Jul 20, 2020
St. Louis
✟25,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am not. You seem to want war. In fact many evangelicals ache for war so that some fantasy end may come
I more want this present world system to be destroyed and the righteous Kingdom of Jesus to come. Not that I "ache" for war for it's own sake. Don't you?

Upvote 0

RushMAN

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2020
West Coast
✟101,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I more want this present world system to be destroyed and the righteous Kingdom of Jesus to come. Not that I "ache" for war for it's own sake. Don't you?

No, I am not an evangelical. It is what it is. I live my life ready for Christ to come but I don't waste my time scrutinizing every little thing.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

There wasn't a war between these two nations. It's a difference that makes no difference. They gave up acquiring land to gain peace with a nation they had no war with? No. Doesn't add up. We aren't being told something.

Upvote 0

Running2win

Jul 20, 2020
St. Louis
✟25,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There wasn't a war between these two nations. It's a difference that makes no difference. They gave up acquiring land to gain peace with a nation they had no war with? No. Doesn't add up. We aren't being told something.
So, IMO UAE, being across the pond from Iran, this will be check on them. A lot of oil flows from that area. They are big country that can help protect the Saudis too. It's got to be for a military advantage for Israel, and us.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
So, IMO UAE, being across the pond from Iran, this will be check on them. A lot of oil flows from that area. They are big country that can help protect the Saudis too. It's got to be for a military advantage for Israel, and us.

Which is all well and good, but just 6 weeks ago, they were all gung-ho on land annexation. Netanyahu was saying nothing will stop him from doing so on July 1st. The date comes and goes and the story becomes waiting on the approval of the US, and now this.

The only way this deal trumps the land grab is if they know a regional war is imminent.

Reactions: Running2win
Upvote 0

Running2win

Jul 20, 2020
St. Louis
✟25,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Which is all well and good, but just 6 weeks ago, they were all gung-ho on land annexation. Netanyahu was saying nothing will stop him from doing so on July 1st. The date comes and goes and the story becomes waiting on the approval of the US, and now this.

The only way this deal trumps the land grab is if they know a regional war is imminent.
Very possible. :idea:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums