eyeballdub

Dec 8, 2007
Visit site
✟7,661.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you.
Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." John 14:27 (ESV)

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have
tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." John 16:33 (ESV)

"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that
the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect,
that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." James 1:2-4 (ESV)

"But you, beloved, building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit,
keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to
eternal life." Jude 1:20-21 (ESV)

http://eyeballdub.multiply.com/

Upvote 0

texastig

The diablo is in the phone booth dialing 911
Feb 24, 2007
✟14,230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

restore

Veteran
Jul 13, 2006
oceans
✟17,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I m so grateful to read all the replies, it is so helpful....I feel more peace now in stromy waters.

Can I ask u to give some further illustration of "heaven"?
and "Kingdom of GOd"? they r the same or not......and will there be passion in that kingdom and heaven?
what is "eternal life"?
as a christian, guess I already living in eternal life.......
thanks

Upvote 0

heymikey80

Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum viditur
Dec 18, 2005
✟34,309.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When Jesus left the world, he kept saying he would leave peace with the people
when Paul wrote the letter, he kept saying "peace and grace be with u"
I m currenty needing some enlightening words to my heart of the above....
and more encouraging words of "faith hope love"
thanks a lot
In religion, as in war and everything else comfort is the one thing you cannot get by looking for it. If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth -- only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair. C.S. Lewis, "Mere Christianity"

Upvote 0

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well, my dear sister, eternal life is when you leave your body and go to heaven. What we Christians experience while we are in this body and on earth is the race of endurance along the narrow path of hard knocks and trials.

Each time we get up and keep walking in faith and fighting a good fight of faith, we glorify His Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

Upvote 0

eyeballdub

Dec 8, 2007
Visit site
✟7,661.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I m so grateful to read all the replies, it is so helpful....I feel more peace now in stromy waters.

Can I ask u to give some further illustration of "heaven"?
and "Kingdom of GOd"? they r the same or not......and will there be passion in that kingdom and heaven?
what is "eternal life"?
as a christian, guess I already living in eternal life.......
thanks

"And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that shall never be destroyed,
nor shall the kingdom be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring
them to an end, and it shall stand forever," Daniel 2:44 (ESV)

"And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride
adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, 'Behold, the dwelling place
of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them
as their God.'" Revelation 21:2-3 (ESV)

"For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all
things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross." Colossians 1:19-20 (ESV)

"And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself." John 12:32 (ESV)

"Being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, he answered them, 'The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed, nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold,
the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.'" Luke 17:20-21 (ESV)

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness,
self-control; against such things there is no law. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the
flesh with its passions and desires." Galatians 5:22-24 (ESV)

"Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness:

He was manifested in the flesh,
vindicated by the Spirit,
seen by angels,
proclaimed among the nations,
believed on in the world,
taken up in glory." 1 Timothy 3:16 (ESV)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.