Oneofthediaspora

Jul 9, 2008
Liverpool
✟9,124.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure if politics is exactly the right place for this thread but if not I would be grateful for a moderator to move it.

What is the general opinion of pastor Terry Jones in the USA ?

He is known in the media here as being an outspoken anti-Islamist. It has also appeared in the media that he is promoting the anti-Islamic film which apppears to have sparked the anti-US protests in Libya and Egypt leading to the death of the US consulate in Benghazi.

Is he a prominent figure in the USA ? Are his views widely supported ?

Sorry if this topic has been covered before.

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure if politics is exactly the right place for this thread but if not I would be grateful for a moderator to move it.

What is the general opinion of pastor Terry Jones in the USA ?

He is known in the media here as being an outspoken anti-Islamist. It has also appeared in the media that he is promoting the anti-Islamic film which apppears to have sparked the anti-US protests in Libya and Egypt leading to the death of the US consulate in Benghazi.

Is he a prominent figure in the USA ? Are his views widely supported ?

Sorry if this topic has been covered before.
Ancient history would be a good forum ... if that exists. ^_^

More seriously, he hasn't been an influence over here ... except for that brief flash in the pan a good while back.

Upvote 0

Oneofthediaspora

Jul 9, 2008
Liverpool
✟9,124.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ancient history would be a good forum ... if that exists. ^_^

More seriously, he hasn't been an influence over here ... except for that brief flash in the pan a good while back.

Point taken. His face has appeared in the British media again over the last 24 hours though in relation to the death of the US consulate in Libya and Pastor Jones role in promoting the film which allegedly offended those rioting in Libya and Egypt.

Upvote 0