North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How to> GODS way> (The very 1st Passover they set a lamb a side on 10th of Abib/Nisan the size of their family, as perfect as they had of a first born of an ewe; set it aside and kept it so it would not come to any harm). 4 days before up to day before is preparation day when you gather all material you need for Passover/Communion; this year will be on April 3rd at sunset to 4th at sundown of this day begins our Passover in Northern Hemisphere. Gather your communion wine as pure as wine as you can find, of pure grapes or pure grape juice. Gather unleavened bread again free of leaven and preservatives. Most Christian Bible stores have all these ingredients just for the LORDS Supper. Get some pure Olive oil from any grocery store and pour some in a small vile and ask GOD in prayer to bless the oil for anointing purposes, this can be kept for anointing as long as it stays good. I only have touched the basis and as you see even it is long but wanted to get posted and give you outline so that you can at least have time to do research for yourself.

Just as in 1st Passover: (I always bless my house at this time each year before sunset- this can be done anytime and should be done by every Christian to keep house secure, we do this because GOD tells us too); anointing your door sides and top while you demand all evil, negative rudiments from your home, ask GOD to bless your home and keep all evil spirits and rudiments, disease and pestilence, negativity of any kind from entering and always end in Name of our LORD and Savior . I like to read of or either watch the story of Exodus this time of year (Ex. 12:) . 1Co 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

1Co 11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

1Co 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

1Co 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

Having prepped yourself (wash as all priest were instructed do before Passover/communion with GOD/FATHER) your ingredients that you prepared gather all to take. Anoint all with a dab on their forehead with the blessed Olive oil you prepared asking GOD to bless each, forgiving them of sin, keep from harm or illnesses (you can do this anytime a loved one is in need of a blessing, healing). You can repeat the words of CHRIST at what is called HIS last supper and do as HE did each step, HE commanded HIS Disciples to do this until HIS return when they met (again 3 times a year is when custom for whole of Israel to meet) Math.26:26-:28.

Shepherds Chapel always has a commune service for TV viewers at this time to participate in also, I usually join them in doing this. If want to be accurate have ingredients ready and watch them after sundown on April 3rd to April 4th at sunset; very 1st one, the Israelite's ate with loins girded standing up at the midnight hour ready to move out. Shepherds Chapel usually have it up streaming for days so you can do when you can the Holy week, I like to do at sunset on April 4th of this year. This is just a short summary and steps you can do this Passover, as said could be our last chance to do GODS way.

CHRIST was crucified on the preparation day; on Wednesday 14th day after Spring Equinox 33AD some say 28AD. We know this day and time as a positive certainty in historical, scientific, and Biblical record. Scripture gives us an accurate hourly report of the last 6 days of CHRIST ministry, as GOD who became flesh so HE could walk among HIS children. Once again they rejected HIM and killed HIM when HE did nothing but healed the sick, cast out demons and raised the dead. Facts: The 4 gospels agree in stating that the LORD was laid in the Sepulchre on the preparation day before the Passover (John 19:14), which was Nisan 14th, immediately before “the high Sabbath”, Nisan 15th (Math. 27:62; Mark 15:42; Luke 23:54; John 19:31,42) Therefore HE must have been crucified on Wednesday, 14th of Nisan; which is our Tuesday at sunset to Wednesday at sunset (preparation day).

Just as the 1st Passover was done in haste; they had to rush to take down HIS body from the cross before that evening for then it would be the Holiest day at sunset. CHRIST spoke of that Passover sacrifice HE was to become; as Christians we should fallow HIS words when we take communion on Passover day. The actual Passover meal took place at sunset 14th of Nisan our 15th of Nisan this year is at sunset on April 3rd at sunset to April 4th at sunset.

Mat 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

Mat 26:27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

After you take and drink it is a good time in prayer/communion; each person personally commune with GOD and ask of whatever your spirit leads you to ask; HES your FATHER and wants to commune with you. Exo 12:27 That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped. Usually all unselfish prayers will be answered before any selfish ones. Do these things while children are present and explain why you doing it. Gather your family and do this at very least this 1 Passover. It was commanded to them by CHRIST to take communion as often as they met; they met 3 times a year.
NOTE: if there are any that have trouble with alcohol can use pure grape juice, or water if it is all you have. GOD is highly intelligent and will accept if it is all you have. It is the act of fallowing HIS commandments not necessarily the ingredients.

Last edited:
Reactions: JulieB67