• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Panic Attacks

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by gloriousday2006, Jan 18, 2018.

1. gloriousday2006

gloriousday2006 Member

+322
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    Hello,

I am having panic attacks over my financial situation. Please pray that I find an additional job, and that God makes a path for me. I want to get back on track fully, following the Lord, trusting and not panicking. Please pray that my health becomes better as well. Please pray that I have soft, compassionate heart and always follow the Lord in all things. Please pray for my religious OCD. Thank you!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. bint3

bint3 New Member

+20
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I pray that the LORD would provide for your needs, even more than you ask or imagine. I pray that he would release you from financial bondage. I pray that the LORD would use this experience to draw you closer to himself and develop your faith.

I challenge you to stand of God's promise:
    Philippians 4:19
    And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. alsughasoughaiuyfygh

alsughasoughaiuyfygh Well-Known Member Supporter

+12,837
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  4. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,565
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, I pray that these panic attacks will some day soon be replaced by praise attacks, coming from trust placed in You, and assurance of Your provision. In the meantime, I pray that You will be working out what needs to take place in such a transition. Speak to this one of how You want them to draw closer to You, to come to the place of feeling comfortable in trusting You, no matter the storm that is rocking their boat. Whether You seem to be asleep in that boat, as You were in Mark 4:38, or walking on the water calling Peter to come to You, and which he felt comfortable enough to jump out of the boat and walk on the water for himself, his eyes upon You, may this one experience for themselves that panic vanishes when eyes are kept focused on You. Amen.

5. Tigger45

Tigger45 St. Francis of Assisi Supporter

+8,736
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    God’s blessings!

6. inquiring mind

inquiring mind associate with those you can learn from Supporter

+2,847
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Praying

7. gloriousday2006

gloriousday2006 Member

+322
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    Thank you so much everyone who is praying for me!!! I truly appreciate it, more than you know.