✟31,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello,

I am having panic attacks over my financial situation. Please pray that I find an additional job, and that God makes a path for me. I want to get back on track fully, following the Lord, trusting and not panicking. Please pray that my health becomes better as well. Please pray that I have soft, compassionate heart and always follow the Lord in all things. Please pray for my religious OCD. Thank you!

bint3

Jan 17, 2018
here
✟16,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray that the LORD would provide for your needs, even more than you ask or imagine. I pray that he would release you from financial bondage. I pray that the LORD would use this experience to draw you closer to himself and develop your faith.

I challenge you to stand of God's promise:
Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that these panic attacks will some day soon be replaced by praise attacks, coming from trust placed in You, and assurance of Your provision. In the meantime, I pray that You will be working out what needs to take place in such a transition. Speak to this one of how You want them to draw closer to You, to come to the place of feeling comfortable in trusting You, no matter the storm that is rocking their boat. Whether You seem to be asleep in that boat, as You were in Mark 4:38, or walking on the water calling Peter to come to You, and which he felt comfortable enough to jump out of the boat and walk on the water for himself, his eyes upon You, may this one experience for themselves that panic vanishes when eyes are kept focused on You. Amen.

Upvote 0