Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟29,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My TWH filly is actually very small. My other TWH mare was 14.1, very easy for me to mount. Mithril is probably about 14 hands. She is full blooded TWH though and sweet tempered... my trainer called her a babysitter horse! She is a blue roan. Black with white hairs mixed throughout, black mane and tail. Some breed lines are huge and some are smaller but they all have that awesome running walk!

My first horse was a quarter horse. He was 14.0 hands and a saucy little red-head! (with the temper to match...) So I know what you are talking about with the trot.. A Quarter horses trot is notoriously awful! hehehe... only the Walking horse has a worse trot. However the Quarter horses canter is usually very smooth. I wonder if your horse has had an injury or something to cause an uneven gait?

Upvote 0

Kitangel

Radical lefty
Jan 13, 2006
Melbourne
✟19,220.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Its not really an uneven gait... its just very VERY bouncy. She's a saucy chestnut too, so you know where I'm coming from ;) Conniving wench. (Is the word Wench allowed?)

Neither of the horses are shod. They have their feet checked and clipped, but they dont wear shoes.

I'm just grabbing some pics of them now :)

Upvote 0

Kitangel

Radical lefty
Jan 13, 2006
Melbourne
✟19,220.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cyberwing

Blessed beyond the curse!
Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟29,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Usually we let the game master take care of it Gryffinsong. That's why I was waiting for Kitangel to tell us if we could find some travelers holed up in the Inn ruins already. Sometimes if the game master is busy they will tell someone to take control of it for a while but Kitangel hasn't so I was waiting on her. *shrug* Yoohoo... Kit we NEED you! ;)

Upvote 0