Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Like I said before - get to know them personally before you start slinging accusations. Their Christianity is not a front by any means. They are genuine Christians, believers in Christ Jesus as Savior of mankind. The way they live reflects that claim.

Upvote 0

Abbadon

Self Bias Resistor - goin' commando in a cassock!
Jan 26, 2005
Bible belt, unfortunatly
✟22,912.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Endzone said:
Well I had sex with her myself.

This somehow does a better job at proving the story, how?

Endzone said:
But look, you can research this band on sites that are objective, and they will point out how unChristian this band actually is.

If they were absolutely objective, and had proof, then they'd be on Fox news letting everyone know because a Christian band behaving badly would sell.

If they're just going "oh, well, they violate our human-created Protestant-American cultural values that have proven fallable in the past," then they're not being objective, they're being Pharisaical.

Endzone said:
How would she as a hot shot hooker even know about a group called POD?

Ethics and knowledge aren't related.

Endzone, it seems more likely to me that she was telling the story for attention, to make her sound better. A hooker that sleeps with a 50 year old man is common, but a hooker that sleeps with famous people sounds like a better life.

Endzone said:
I said that you young people who listen to them are kidding yourself about them being a Christian band.

Well this is the pot calling a hypothetical kettle black.

Endzone said:
I think all I'm going to hear from you guys who like this band is twisted logic.

Like POD? I can't stand POD's music at all, I've just looked at it objectively and see no evidence that they're doing anything more wrong that me, or y-... well, me.

Endzone said:
I can't verify the rest about POD.

Then don't bother spreading it. Don't give into rumors on a whim, honestly investigate them. And no, the internet is not a good place to readily investigate this sort of thing. If you can't actually investiage something and it's of no consequence at all, don't bother with it because it won't do anything but cause absolutely unnecessary confusion and stress.

Endzone said:
My point regarding the call girl is that this band is like any other secular metal band that hires expensive Las Vegas hookers. That's what my point was.

But you can't verify it. It's at best cheap gossip.

Endzone said:
I tend to believe she was telling the truth. This girl wasn't your usual street hooker. She was very cute, sweet, middle class, no-drugs type of working girl which is rare.

Prostitution is legal in Vegas. Outside of Vegas, cute, sweet, middle class, no-drugs type of working girls simply don't charge money.

"Cute, sweet, middle class, and no-drugs" have no effect on the veracity of her statements. Appearances don't matter, economic status doesn't matter, and honesty, sanity, and the common sense to avoid drugs aren't the same thing.

Most prostitutes are poor because they became prostitutes out of lack of money, usually from doing drugs. That she is a prostitute while being capable enough of being middle class and smart enough to not do drugs indicates that she's either got some major ethical and psychological issues, which makes her claims suspect.

Endzone said:
But somebody is deceived here. Either I am or you and the young people who listen to them are. I think their Christianity is a front.

You admitted yourself that you didn't verify it, the story has holes in it, and you don't have any proof. You allowed yourself to be decieved because of the hooker's apperance and our shared distate for POD's music. Get over it and move on with life, it was a mistake, and unlike the three other mistakes you made with the hooker (which you seem to have gotten over well enough), it isn't of moral consequence.

Reactions: Runna800
Upvote 0

Runna800

Jul 21, 2006
✟15,570.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Endzone i really think you just made up this whole lil story and frankly dont believe it.and tha whole rastafarian stuff.Dude when P.O.D. themselves actually admit to being rastafarian's i'll really stop listenin to them.and really in that link you provided it's all about what somebody thinks of P.O.D.dude here's a link to a P.O.D. interview

http://members.tripod.com/~kmon666/payableondeath.html

Upvote 0

Runna800

Jul 21, 2006
✟15,570.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Who was the moron in this thread that said POD couldn't have enough money for 60,000 dollars and that it wouldn't fit in the safe? These guys have more money than they know what to do with. Read this article here. I'm beginning to think most of you guys who listen to them need to get saved too. http://www.av1611.org/crock/pod.html
ok your 50 so act like it.callin people moron's on a message board is pointless and immature

Upvote 0

Endzone

Jun 18, 2007
Seattle, WA, USA
Visit site
✟7,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
This somehow does a better job at proving the story, how?

If they were absolutely objective, and had proof, then they'd be on Fox news letting everyone know because a Christian band behaving badly would sell.

If they're just going "oh, well, they violate our human-created Protestant-American cultural values that have proven fallable in the past," then they're not being objective, they're being Pharisaical.

Ethics and knowledge aren't related.

Endzone, it seems more likely to me that she was telling the story for attention, to make her sound better. A hooker that sleeps with a 50 year old man is common, but a hooker that sleeps with famous people sounds like a better life.

Well this is the pot calling a hypothetical kettle black.

Like POD? I can't stand POD's music at all, I've just looked at it objectively and see no evidence that they're doing anything more wrong that me, or y-... well, me.

Then don't bother spreading it. Don't give into rumors on a whim, honestly investigate them. And no, the internet is not a good place to readily investigate this sort of thing. If you can't actually investiage something and it's of no consequence at all, don't bother with it because it won't do anything but cause absolutely unnecessary confusion and stress.

But you can't verify it. It's at best cheap gossip.

Prostitution is legal in Vegas. Outside of Vegas, cute, sweet, middle class, no-drugs type of working girls simply don't charge money.

"Cute, sweet, middle class, and no-drugs" have no effect on the veracity of her statements. Appearances don't matter, economic status doesn't matter, and honesty, sanity, and the common sense to avoid drugs aren't the same thing.

Most prostitutes are poor because they became prostitutes out of lack of money, usually from doing drugs. That she is a prostitute while being capable enough of being middle class and smart enough to not do drugs indicates that she's either got some major ethical and psychological issues, which makes her claims suspect.

You admitted yourself that you didn't verify it, the story has holes in it, and you don't have any proof. You allowed yourself to be decieved because of the hooker's apperance and our shared distate for POD's music. Get over it and move on with life, it was a mistake, and unlike the three other mistakes you made with the hooker (which you seem to have gotten over well enough), it isn't of moral consequence.
Your logic is a mess. And you're 20 years old and your an authority on prostitutes too huh? You're a guy who has an inflated opinion of his intellect and you just make it up as you go--twisting and distorting. I don't do these tit for tat kind of responses because I've seen them 1,000 times on the college sports boards I post on. They are done by those who are arrogant and think they're smart--and their politics usually lean radically to the left. They are done by people who are more concerned about winning an arguement than ever discovering the truth. I'm going to tell you and all you other youngsters on this board this one last time. This girl that I had a sinful encounter with was abasolutely telling the truth. You can reject it and/or maybe it doesn't matter a hill of beans to you. After having been with over 350 prostitutes over a 25 year span, I know when one of these girls is lying or telling the truth. This will be my last post about this matter. And yes I was a sex addict--no question about that either.

Upvote 0

Endzone

Jun 18, 2007
Seattle, WA, USA
Visit site
✟7,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Sorry--one more. Since none of you would look up to see if POD was in Las Vegas, I just did. It looks like they were there May 15th, 2006. When I met this girl, it was in Sept/Oct of 2006 as I have already stated. She told me she had come from Las Vegas to Seattle to try and get custody of her son and that she had only been in Seattle a few months. The timing is right according to her story. This is the first time I ever looked up POD's tour schedule.

Scroll about half way down this page:

http://govegas.about.com/od/thisweekinlasvegas/a/lvweekmay15.htm

Upvote 0

Recievercereal

Jun 15, 2007
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟15,435.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've listened to interviews on Christian radio,mainstream radio,MTV and I haven't heard them deny christ.
They where featured on an episode of Cribs and Sonny spoke about being a christian and held up a bible on camera! If he wasn't then why would he promote christ?

Upvote 0

Runna800

Jul 21, 2006
✟15,570.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Your logic is a mess. And you're 20 years old and your an authority on prostitutes too huh? You're a guy who has an inflated opinion of his intellect and you just make it up as you go--twisting and distorting. I don't do these tit for tat kind of responses because I've seen them 1,000 times on the college sports boards I post on. They are done by those who are arrogant and think they're smart--and their politics usually lean radically to the left. They are done by people who are more concerned about winning an arguement than ever discovering the truth. I'm going to tell you and all you other youngsters on this board this one last time. This girl that I had a sinful encounter with was abasolutely telling the truth. You can reject it and/or maybe it doesn't matter a hill of beans to you. After having been with over 350 prostitutes over a 25 year span, I know when one of these girls is lying or telling the truth. This will be my last post about this matter. And yes I was a sex addict--no question about that either.
ok so your a prostitute expert so you know when their lying lol.that's really funny.and to say she was absolutely telling the truth is nonsense considering she has no proof you don't either.and another question what do you have against young people?you seem to think you know it all because ur older

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Abbadon

Self Bias Resistor - goin' commando in a cassock!
Jan 26, 2005
Bible belt, unfortunatly
✟22,912.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Endzone said:
Your logic is a mess.

At least it's present.

Endzone said:
And you're 20 years old and your an authority on prostitutes too huh?

No, but I do have a great deal of streetsmarts. I learn from the experiance of others a great deal better than most people my age learn from thier own.

Endzone said:
You're a guy who has an inflated opinion of his intellect and you just make it up as you go--twisting and distorting.

"Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, pot."

If I'm really twisting and distorting anything, show me and I'll fess up to it if you can prove anything without twisting and distorting your words or mine. I didn't omit, I didn't take stuff out of context, all I did was make point-for-point refutation.

Endzone said:
I don't do these tit for tat kind of responses because I've seen them 1,000 times on the college sports boards I post on.

What does this have to do with sports?

I'm gussing that you're not going to do a point-for-point counter to my posts because:
1) my post (and others) point out the holes in the story, point out that there is reason to question it's source, and in general remove any plausibility to your claims.
2) you don't know how to do quotes like this.

Endzone said:
They are done by those who are arrogant and think they're smart--and their politics usually lean radically to the left. They are done by people who are more concerned about winning an arguement than ever discovering the truth.

What does this have to to with anything? You're just trying to hide because you don't want to admit that you have been decieved.

Endzone said:
I'm going to tell you and all you other youngsters on this board this one last time. This girl that I had a sinful encounter with was abasolutely telling the truth.

You said yourself that you didn't verify it, and the ethics and psychology of someone that goes into prostitution while middle class and not on drugs has to be questioned.

Endzone said:
You can reject it and/or maybe it doesn't matter a hill of beans to you. After having been with over 350 prostitutes over a 25 year span, I know when one of these girls is lying or telling the truth.

Prostitutes are people. You have to know in general when people are lying to know if prostitutes are lying, and that is never completely possible. If you had been seeing this one prostitute over a 25 year span, then you'd have a better idea as to whether or not she's lying.

Endzone said:
This will be my last post about this matter.

Endzone said:
And yes I was a sex addict--no question about that either.

I don't really care. That's your business.

holyrokker said:
Endzone, you seem to be avoiding my statements.

I don't think he's going to because he wants to believe his story no matter how many holes are in it.

Upvote 0

arborvita

Retired.
Jun 9, 2005
Wild Wild West
✟60,253.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
To quote the OP.

P.O.D. At Cornerstone 06???
what is that lion lookin thing in tha background in one of those pics of sonny

This thread has been derailed by multiple posters. This your chance for you to change your posting style and any previous post to where there are no flames in them. If the posting style has not changed in this thread it could end up being closed. Lastly if you do change your posting style and the flames are still present the thread will be closed temporarily for a thread clean up and all flames will be deleted. Please do not derail this thread again. You will have 24 hours to fix the flames in the thread from this post.

Thank You,

Arborvita

Upvote 0

MiccyNarc

Cynic
Dec 18, 2003
Longview Texas
Visit site
✟19,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
actually it is in the dictionary...i found it too.....thats just some girl on youtube
Hey guys, nightcrawler looked up gullible. *giggles*
@ endzone: I think you're making up the whole thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MiccyNarc

Cynic
Dec 18, 2003
Longview Texas
Visit site
✟19,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
well whats wrong?...i knew it had to be in the dictonary...so i checked...after the youtube thing.....
Then you should have read the definition and figured out what gullible means....and laughed at yourself for believing the girl on youtube.

Upvote 0