Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Vylo said:
From the website

http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html

Snoddy1.sm.jpg

[/font]

I think this clues us in to his state of mind. ;)

I choose sites by christains, and btw athiest us christains believe in giants they were in the bible and were called nephelim.

Upvote 0

revelations12_12

Jedi Sentinal
Feb 15, 2005
Oregon
✟4,432.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
revelations12_12 said:
I choose sites by christains, and btw athiest us christains believe in giants they were in the bible and were called nephelim.

Genesis 6:4 - The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Numbers 13:33 - We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

2 Samuel 21:16 - Then Ishbi-benob, who was among the descendants of the giant, the weight of whose spear was three hundred shekels of bronze in weight, was girded with a new sword, and he intended to kill David.

2 Samuel 21:18 - Now it came about after this that there was war again with the Philistines at Gob; then Sibbecai the Hushathite struck down Saph, who was among the descendants of the giant.

2 Samuel 21:20 - There was war at Gath again, where there was a man of great stature who had six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot, twenty-four in number; and he also had been born to the giant.

2 Samuel 21:22 - These four were born to the giant in Gath, and they fell by the hand of David and by the hand of his servants

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, but the giant's Cannabis Cap, despite adding +2 to his Charisma and granting him Immune to Fear, will incur serious penalties to his Dexterity.

You don't need dexterity with their massive + to str. But that +8 LA is a problem. :p

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Okay, so I admit it, you just pwned me in the nerd contest. I don't know what LA stands for. :blush:

That's just D&D speech :p (P.S. it means Level Adjustment). I could really get you with MMORPG lingo after 5 years of EQ.

You know you played to much if this sentence makes sense.

"I'll pay you 10 pp to give me a GG to SRO and a SOW so that I can run to LG so I can get an FBSS off the Frenzy."

Upvote 0

Milla

Apr 24, 2004
✟19,230.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Vylo said:
That's just D&D speech :p (P.S. it means Level Adjustment). I could really get you with MMORPG lingo after 5 years of EQ.

"I'll pay you 10 pp to give me a GG to SRO and a SOW so that I can run to LG so I can get an FBSS off the Frenzy."

Remind me to never, never play D&D again ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
They are making and MMORPG version based on Eberron campaign setting! You must play it! :p

I think we lost the topic? Microbiolists. Dead. Suspiciousness. I notice there is a lot of talk about many of them being Iraqi. Any thoughts on that?

Upvote 0

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Vylo said:

Palladium acronyms are better than D and D acronyms, because they had acronyms for practically everything.

Let's take a look at your attributes for example. You have I.Q. (Intellegence Quotient), M.E. (Mental Endurance), M.A.(Mental Affinity), P.S.(Physical Strength), P.P. (Physical Prowess), P.E. (Physical Endurance), P.B (Physical Beauty) and Spd. (Speed). And lets not forget your S.D.C. (Structural Damage Capacity), even though that technically isn't an attribute. And just to fully demonstrate how bizzare the terms are, you don't have a class, you have an O.C.C. (Occupational Character Class). The crazy thing is that the rule books tend to prefer those acronyms above all else. Yes, this does get ridiculously confusing and inaccessible to new players.

Upvote 0