Our Struggles In Life

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
Sometimes it seems as if life is full of pain and sorrows. We often face many different types of struggles.

The amazing thing about this is, for each and every pain, each and every sorrow, every single struggle we face. God is right there saying, Bring it to me my child, you don't have to face this alone.

He wants us to bring all our troubles to Him, so that he can use them to show us just how much he loves us. He wants to give us his comfort during our times of pain and sorrow. He wants to see us through all of our troubles.

Before he can help us, we must first learn to bring our troubles to him, and allow him to take care of them, instead of trying to take care of them ourselves.

Now each time we bring something to him, and are able to see how he takes care of it for us, seeing how he brings us the comfort we need, etc... We can see how much he must love us to do such a thing. It's then that our faith and our trust in him grows all the stronger.

It's not always easy getting through one of lifes many storms, but if we just keep our eyes set on Jesus, until the storm is past, allowing him to keep us afloat. We will be able to look back in awe over what he has done for us. And there will be no doubt in our minds whatsoever about how much he truly loves us, or how much he is willing to do for us. We will learn to bring him more and more of our troubles, etc... Before long we learn to just trust him completely with everything. We will also find much peace in knowing that God is always right there taking care of us in a way that no one else is able to.

reeann

Trust and Obey
Nov 11, 2002
South Carolina
Visit site
✟8,692.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
4th April 2003 at 03:05 AM GraftMeIn said this in Post #5

Yeah they always do. And there's no one better to see see you through any storm than Jesus :)

*grins* AMen, and I'm wearing my armor this time, and I believe its waterproof! :)

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
My soul, in sad exile, was out on life's sea.
So burdened with sin and distressed,
Til I heard a sweet voice saying, "Make Me your choice"
And I entered the Haven of Rest.

I yielded myself to His tender embrace,
And, faith taking hold of the Word,
My fetters fell off, and I anchored my soul,
The Haven of Rest is my Lord.

The song of my soul, since the Lord made me whole,
Has been the old story so blest
Of Jesus, who'll save whosoever will have
A home in the Haven of Rest.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums