HeavenMindset

Jul 31, 2016
Riverside Ca
✟9,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For the believer, eternity starts the second you accept Jesus, not the second you die! You are already and eternal being! Your spirit is alive now and will never die!

Too many of us are taught that the fullness of who we are will come with our "new body" and that we now are nothing of significance.
The fullness of our identity is wrapped up in Jesus, and the fullness of Him is in us now.

At the center most core of our being is Jesus, not sin or anything else!

Sure or flesh is at war with our spirits, but we are not our flesh! We are our spirits and our spirits are one with God. 1 Corinthians 6:17 But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with him. Now in no way am I saying that we are God, but what I am saying is that God made a way through the death and resurrection of Jesus to reconcile us back to Him.

Allow yourself to believe you are who God says you are. God says you are His child for all of eternity and eternity started with our acceptance of Jesus! You are His child right now! You don't have to wait to die to be a prince or princess of the King!

HeavenMindset.com

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For the believer, eternity starts the second you accept Jesus, not the second you die! You are already and eternal being! Your spirit is alive now and will never die!

Too many of us are taught that the fullness of who we are will come with our "new body" and that we now are nothing of significance.
The fullness of our identity is wrapped up in Jesus, and the fullness of Him is in us now.

At the center most core of our being is Jesus, not sin or anything else!

Sure or flesh is at war with our spirits, but we are not our flesh! We are our spirits and our spirits are one with God. 1 Corinthians 6:17 But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with him. Now in no way am I saying that we are God, but what I am saying is that God made a way through the death and resurrection of Jesus to reconcile us back to Him.

Allow yourself to believe you are who God says you are. God says you are His child for all of eternity and eternity started with our acceptance of Jesus! You are His child right now! You don't have to wait to die to be a prince or princess of the King!

HeavenMindset.com
Being born again (John chapter 3) is when eternal life starts! :)

Reactions: HeavenMindset
Upvote 0

HeavenMindset

Jul 31, 2016
Riverside Ca
✟9,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Being born again (John chapter 3) is when eternal life starts! :)

Absolutely! When we are born of the Spirit we begin our life in Him which is eternal! Your post made me re-read John 3! Great discussion between Jesus and Nicodemus!

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0