Our Beloved Holy Spirit Has Touched My Heart And Told Me To Humble Myself And Ask ...

yourmaryness

Oct 28, 2007
Washington State
✟15,944.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray that you will assist Sun in all of the important and sensitive future endeavors that he must attend to. I ask for your favor, your love and your blessings to go before him in all instances. I pray that you will put a hedge of protection around him and keep him safe in the palm of your hand. Thank you that his steps are ordered by you and you will guide him each and every step of the way. Thank you Lord Jesus for your humble servant. Bless him I pray in Jesus name. Amen.

Reactions: SunMessenger
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Catholic.gif

Almighty Father It Is A Result Of Your Will That I Even Live And Breath Today. Please Guide Me Father For You Know What Is Needed. May Your Hand Touch Each One Here With Your Merciful Grace. Please Father Show Me Daily What Must Be Done. I Trust In You Dear God. Thank You For All You Do For Me Daily And Please Almighty Father Continue To Send Your Holy Spirit To Us And I Ask This For All Here Also. In Jesus Name Father Bless Us.
Amen

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my brother up to You. You alone know our hearts and how he has touched so many here, I pray that You will bless my brother with wisdom, discernment, comfort, assurance and peace. Please let him feel Your presence with him and let him rest in You. Thank You LORD for my brother's faithfulness to prayer and to the brethren, and for Your unfathomable faithfulness to us all, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Reactions: SunMessenger
Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
After an entire day in Doctors Offices Yesterday I now understand why Our Beloved Holy Spirit inspired me to ask for prayer. What a day and many more like this to come.

Thank you for your prayers. When I tell you they are needed it is an understatement.

Thanks again...

Sun
:hug:

Upvote 0