exactly opposite of where I'd rather be
✟17,048.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I ended up going to labor and delivery tonight because I haven't felt any movement since yesterday. The only reason I went in was to monitor the baby to make sure she was thriving, well while I was hooked up to the monitors for four hours, I started having contractions- I was laying there and watching the lines get higher and higher every 3 minutes. The nurse was shocked I starting contracting so much but said that they won't do anything now to stop labor if I happen to start, so they let me go and I'm having contractions every 2-5 minutes. Please pray this baby stays in another five weeks, I'm afraid of what would happen if she was born now (35 weeks).

Rindicella

Jul 5, 2008
✟7,942.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
I ended up going to labor and delivery tonight because I haven't felt any movement since yesterday. The only reason I went in was to monitor the baby to make sure she was thriving, well while I was hooked up to the monitors for four hours, I started having contractions- I was laying there and watching the lines get higher and higher every 3 minutes. The nurse was shocked I starting contracting so much but said that they won't do anything now to stop labor if I happen to start, so they let me go and I'm having contractions every 2-5 minutes. Please pray this baby stays in another five weeks, I'm afraid of what would happen if she was born now (35 weeks).

Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy!!!!!
:crosseo:

I am praying for you....if you are still on line, what the heck are you doing here??? Get on the phone to 911 and go to hospital....(I'm not trying to be unkind, just practical...God bless you dearheart...what in the world are you8 are doing on a computer at a time like this????)

I'm off to wake up the "prayer warriors" to borrow a Protestant phrase....
Love to you dearheart.
R.

Upvote 0

Rindicella

Jul 5, 2008
✟7,942.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Allright so you now have at least six Orthodox women praying for you (and at least 1 Orthodox man judging by this thread) ...GO TO HOSPITAL! There were hospitals in 19th century Russia you know...very good ones, too!
LOL

Go call 911...please?
Love to you,
R.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rainbowbright

Veteran
Sep 4, 2005
exactly opposite of where I'd rather be
✟17,048.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks everyone

Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy!!!!!
:crosseo:

I am praying for you....if you are still on line, what the heck are you doing here??? Get on the phone to 911 and go to hospital....(I'm not trying to be unkind, just practical...God bless you dearheart...what in the world are you8 are doing on a computer at a time like this????)

I'm off to wake up the "prayer warriors" to borrow a Protestant phrase....
Love to you dearheart.
R.
:D
I had just gotten back from the hospital and my bedtime is usually around 10ish but I didn't get released until 11:30. the nurse checked, but I hadn't made any progress yet. I also didn't get to sleep until after 1 because I kept contracting, but I slept through the night ok, so I guess I'm still not in active labor. I'm still having them though and if I keep having them, I'm going to be a pest and call my doctor again (I called yesterday too since I was worried about the babies lack of movement, but she proved me a liar as soon as I got to the hospital).

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,937.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I called yesterday too since I was worried about the babies lack of movement, but she proved me a liar as soon as I got to the hospital.
Very glad to hear that. Our prayers for you and your little one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.