Jan 26, 2011
✟903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Watch your news and then realize how propaganda works, over and over Osama is being blamed for the 911 attacks, yet if you were to go to the FBI's most wanted list. He was not wanted for the 911 attacks, there is no evidence, you might say he confessed on tape he was behind the 911 attacks, If the FBI had these so called tapes of evidence of confession and could prove they're authentic, don't you think Osama would have made the top ten list for 911. He never was charged for the 911 attacks because he wasn't behind them, your being spoon fed a cover story, your being led to believe what "they" want you to believe

realtruth101

Jan 26, 2011
✟903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
There are UFOs just waiting for you to report them. Don't disappoint them by wasting your time here.
Well if unidentified flying objects didn't exist a whole lot of your tax dollars were wasted for government investigations on things that don't exist, you should be livid with frustration about this;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

realtruth101

Jan 26, 2011
✟903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Next thing you know Realtruth101 will be telling us that Major League Baseball is spying on us with satellites in the sky.

What's that? They already are? I'll go grab my tin foil!
I believe the tinfoil is to keep them from reading and putting thoughts in your mind, you shouldn't have eaten the tinfoil, as it cause dementia, see your already hallucinating that Major league baseball is spying on you with satellites.......its much worse then that their in your TV.....WHOOOOOAAHHHHaaaHHHaaa.............yeah your silly.....everything is just as it appears.....continue on

Upvote 0

Zoooma

Hating Living :(
Mar 15, 2010
Hudson River Valley, NY
✟19,360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Heeey now, I object to this! :D
If you mix them and add 1.78 ounces of Mr. Pibb, it reverts back to Coke. CIA secret. If you don't believe it that's because you're being led to believe something different, what "they" want you to believe.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

realtruth101

Jan 26, 2011
✟903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I know why there are so many conspiracy theorists. Follow me and I will let you in on it.
have you ever read about the conspiracies that turned out to be proven true, maybe you should, since conspiracy simply means "two or more people conspiring to commit a crime or do harm" If you don't think thats going on around you then you live in a cave somewhere, people are conspiring together to do all sorts of evil things, personally when you realize America had broken the Japanese code and had foreknowledge of the Pearl Harbor attack yet the President didn't warn its people and let it happen, (And this is a documented fact of history) what else will they allow to happen to further their own agenda.

Upvote 0