Visit site
✟33,938.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Rush does go a bit overboard in his sarcasm/personal attacks, yeah. I don't listen to him for that. :p

But I think he is extremely right on in his thinking. And he seems to have quieted down a little bit with the personal attacks ;) I haven't heard many lately. Yes, he singles people out and talks about them (Daschle, for example)... but that's a good thing, I think. :)

Upvote 0

Starscream

Mar 2, 2002
✟4,057.00
Yesterday at 10:43 PM Outspoken said this in Post #16

"What class..."

LOL yeah, lets bash someone so we dont' have to address their opinions..yeah, that's the ticket!

I can't tell if you agree with me or if you are mocking me but I'm sure no one here thinks that calling a 13 year-old girl a dog on national radio/television is appropriate behavior (especially for a Christian).

Right?

Upvote 0

paulewog

Father of Insanity; Child of Music.
Mar 23, 2002
USA
Visit site
✟33,938.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Rush is not a Christian... by his own admission, I believe...

However, I think it's interesting that things that people like Rush say get hyped up a lot... some other things by other certain people are rather hushy ;)

Upvote 0

Angel75

Sep 28, 2002
✟805.00
Starscream said:
I can't tell if you agree with me or if you are mocking me but I'm sure no one here thinks that calling a 13 year-old girl a dog on national radio/television is appropriate behavior (especially for a Christian).

Right?

thank you starscream i was going to point out the same thing. you would think a christian would not be happy to hear that, even if it is a child of someone they dont like..guess it does not bother outspoken..otherwise you would think she would agree it was a horrible thing to say. :scratch:

as for bill. i can not stand the way he cuts off everyone who he does not agree with. People who do that come across as afraid of debating their opinion. weak.

my family loves him, my cousins girlfriend is close frineds with him and his family. her dad was his student at a catholic school in miami and stayed close after he graduated. i hear everyone gush about him all the time. ick. tough being a liberal agnostic in an extremely conservative fam.

Upvote 0

Ouida

Sep 28, 2004
in the south
✟113.00
Faith
Baptist
He is rather cute, but sometimes his big mouth gets in the way of his good looks. I do watch him - almost every night - agree with most of what he has to say, but he rides the fence on some issues - such as the "gay's" (live and let live attitude) which is totally wrong and does not have a strong stand on the church. I do think that Fox News is the only network that tells the news closest to the truth. I don't trust anything ABC, NBC, or CBS has to say. Their liberal bias is discussing!!!

Upvote 0

Zoot

Omnis Obstat
Sep 7, 2003
State Highway One
Visit site
✟28,710.00
Faith
Buddhist
So now Israel should take any and all measures to kill the terrorists. Whatever the Sharon government deems appropriate should be done.

Sharon deems it appropriate to assassinate people without trial (in defiance of the Geneva Conventions) via missile strikes.

No cause, no injustice can justify bombing attacks on buses and restaurants where children are. That is simply unacceptable in the name of any movement.

But apparently some causes, some injustices can justify missile attacks on streets and buildings where children are.

Sometimes I can't even believe people say these things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zoot

Omnis Obstat
Sep 7, 2003
State Highway One
Visit site
✟28,710.00
Faith
Buddhist
"On 7 September, a Palestinian suicide bomber killed 16 Israelis in the town of Beersheba. Every television news report allowed the Israeli government spokesman to use this tragedy to justify the building of an apartheid wall - when the wall is pivotal to the causes of Palestinian violence. Almost every news report marked the end of a five-month period of "relative peace and calm" and "a lull in the violence". During those five months of relative peace and calm, almost 400 Palestinians were killed, 71 of them in assassinations. During the lull in the violence, more than 73 Palestinian children were killed. A 13 year old was murdered with a bullet through the heart, a five year old was shot in her face as she walked arm in arm with her two-year-old sister. The body of Mazen Majid, aged 14, was riddled with 18 Israeli bullets as he and his family fled their bulldozed home." - John Pilger

Upvote 0