✟39,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
1 Timothy 6:
20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings,
and oppositions of knowledge/science falsely so called:
21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Paul taught by the Holy Spirit. The Word of God by definition should prevail over the opposition from the ideas of man. Therefore, the prayers made on behalf of ministry outreach has to be directed towards the hearts of those who will hear the message. Prayer is an essential element of kingdom building. Assuming we can agree that prayer is submission first and foremost.

Colossians 4:2-6 Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving; meanwhile praying also for us, that God would open to us a door for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in chains, that I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak. Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time. Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

Open the door of their hearts, O Lord!