Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
gargamel's castle
Visit site
✟1,392.00
Faith
Non-Denom
hey all,

just outta curiousity... is ur significant other the total opposite of u, or are u like two peas n a pod?

my boi... is completly different then me. i am daring, and a risk taker.. i'll do just bout nething for a laff, and i'm depressed and retarded.. and he's safe and relaxed. sweet, and 'normal'...in other words... boring! :p

haha, i still love ya cole-y bear.. even if u wont go sky diving with me.. ;)

i never thought i'd wanna settle down with sumone like him. and i'm sure he never imagined fallin for a freak episode such as myself heh. but.. love is weird like that, yea?

so i quess opposites do attract eh'?
do u think God brings ppl together that wouldnt otherwise associate.. cuz he wants em to bring out the best in em? to challenge em? take em to places they'd never thought they'd go?

just wonderin...

i know i can't change my guy n everything. nor do i wanna.. but i wanna at least expand his horizan a lil. open his eyes, see what he's missin outta.

just as he knows that he can't expect to turn me into a couch potatoe, and never try new things..

but there is a medium sumwhere...isnt there?

how diff r u guy's? and if u r completly diff, how do u avoid conflict n stuff?

Dawn Marie

Soda for Wine
Oct 27, 2002
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
We are identical in many ways. But we are very different in some ways, too.

I don't think it's possible for anyone in a relationship to avoid conflict. Eventually you're gonna disagree on something, no matter how perfect you are together.

I never thought I'd even have a boyfriend. Now look what's happened. I'm head-over-heels.

And you already know what I think about God bringing people together for a reason. :p

Upvote 0

ej

hopeless romantic
Apr 1, 2003
✟16,563.00
Faith
Catholic
We're both amazed at the things we have in common.

He's always telling me 'I never thought I'd meet anyone like you'

We're both surgeons
We're both really sporty and outdoorsy
We both love good food, restaurants and cooking
We both love our families
We both want 4 children
We both love Africa and want to go back some day
We're both spiritual people, and we both have a great relationship with Mister God, despite the adversities which life has shown us.

Butbest of all, we're both willing to give endlessly, to accept unquestioningly, and to support each other to the limit. There is no competition or antagonism because we're a real team.

Upvote 0

JahRawks

Jul 1, 2003
Earth
Visit site
✟389.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hehe, my girlfriend and I are so alike it's freaky sometimes, she thinks, and I'm really starting to believe this myself that the only reason for all these similarities, including saying the exact same thing at the exact same time is cause we're soul mates, I sure hope she's right, cause I don't wanna search no more, she's so perfect, but she does have her own personality which makes life interesting ""cough cough"" she likes country and got me hooked ""cough cough""

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums