*opens door, takes a peek inside...*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramona

If you can't see my siggy, I've disappeared ;)
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2006
Visit site
✟55,932.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Hurray! You're back!

I started a "cool people we miss" thread sometime ago and you were mentioned in it. Regardless of whether you stay or not, I hope you've been well since we last heard from ya!

:hug: Hallie (I think I was called Mumbai when we met)

Upvote 0

tocis

Warrior of Thor
Jul 29, 2004
Northern Germany
✟10,966.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone ;)

Yes I've been fine all the time... just suffering from an increasing workload centered around unusual times of day. That's what happens when you live in Germany and administer servers for the Chinese and Mexicans... workday starts around 15:00 and ends somewhere between 01:30 and 02:00. At least I don't need to get up early after that :)

I see at least the appearance of the site has changed. The crucial question of course is, has that which made me leave changed too? Time will have to tell... until then I think I'll drop in every now and then but rarely post, for obvious reasons.

Oh well. Patience is a virtue. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hurray! You're back!

I started a "cool people we miss" thread sometime ago and you were mentioned in it. Regardless of whether you stay or not, I hope you've been well since we last heard from ya!

:hug: Hallie (I think I was called Mumbai when we met)
Greetings dear sister and friend. :hug:

How does one go about changing their user name?

I can't count the number of times I have been referred to as a female on this forum, but then again, perhaps that is a good thing as there is neither male nor female in the eyes of YHWH and His Christ, JESUS

(Rotherham) Galatians 3:28 There cannot be Jew or Greek, there cannot be bond or free, there cannot be male and female, for, all ye, are one, in Christ Jesus:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.